OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks employees still salty from 2009 :pimp: :lol:

True, They were just gonna draft him, play him out of position, then ship him to Denver for Melo

exactly

probably wouldn't be anywhere close to the player he is today

imagine is the hornets kept kobe. or if portland thought that someway, somehow, maybe, just maybe, that KD would be better than Oden. Or hell, even Jordan might be a halfway decent player some day. shrugs.

Wow James Harden got CRUSHED in the first place votes

824x254.png.f135c70ff7914b92a4615c9223967094.large

**** wasn't even close. :pimp:

LOL @ that 5th place vote. Someone in Houston was salty.

Nah Ches, it was a Knick :rofl:

The ****** Knicks man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
imagine is the hornets kept kobe. or if portland thought that someway, somehow, maybe, just maybe, that KD would be better than Oden. Or hell, even Jordan might be a halfway decent player some day. shrugs.

blazers already had Drexler

:lol:

oh i guess someone was right again for saying the mvp wasnt even close rofl, dont be mad harden fans, truth hurts, i know . i called it.

Last edited:
like imagine if charlotte told jerry to go **** himself with that divac **** and they'd keep kobe. maybe kobe and dell curry and muggsy and, well that's it.

like imagine if charlotte told jerry to go **** himself with that divac **** and they'd keep kobe. maybe kobe and dell curry and muggsy and, well that's it.
Man if the hornets had played their cards right, they could've been so nice :smh:

Last edited:
The Nets were actually gonna take Kobe before the Hornets, but Cal was scared :smh:

Sonny Vacarro and Kobe's agent floated a rumor that Kobe would go to Italy if picked by the Nets just so they could get him to LA.

Cal wanted to pick him, instead he went with Kerry Kittles. :lol:

you guys think john wall is gonna get better? or he is who he is?

and if better, how much better?

Skill wise, I think he'll continue to improve his midrange jumper. I think being anything more than a respectable 3 point shooter is unrealistic. He'll get better because he's so young still. He's already a top 5 point.... I believe he'll be at worst top 2 this season into the foreseeable future

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom