OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as AD can stay healthy for most of the season

He'll win it next season

His team is still going to be mediocre, if he can drag them to a top 3 seed, for sure but I doubt it.

I see Curry winning again next year or KD/Russ.

Cavs arena techs need to do the right thing and play audio of that kid every time LeBron scores.

Then give lil bruh some money for his contribution.

lmfao harden sounds salty asf, its tough? its not even close b, go get yo *** whoooped by the clippers b

Last edited:
especially when the good guy act is genuine and not that bs kd was pulling all those years. if you're gonna be a jerk, be a jerk. Jerks have their place too. People like jerks too. Be the best jerk you can be. It's wack when a jerk tries to act like a good guy. eventually you get tired of acting. be yourself boo boo.

You sound like a female talking like that. Stop it, you don't know the guy.

You guys really have a problem with separating a player and the person. Stop acting like yall know these dudes bc yall don't.

**** is funny bruh. Just a few years ago people were gushing over KD cuz he was so humble and not like LeBron. 10 years ago people were loving LeBron cuz he was so unselfish and not like Kobe. It goes in cycles, Steph is the golden child now but people will find reasons to hate him soon.

It's gonna be hilarious when he has an HOF-worthy heel turn. I just can't see Klay being a face though.

lmfao harden sounds salty asf, its tough? its not even close b, go get yo *** whoooped by the clippers b

u sleep. harden put up the same if not better numbers with his main option out for a good portion of the year. curry's main option dropping 30+ multiple games lol. in fact, curry often was less valuable than the 2nd option on the team this year. 

not to diminish curry's INCREDIBLE shooting display this year... but u saying its not even close is disrespectful. i respect the player without the support system more than the one with one. imo, harden got robbed

I'm guessing you missed a salty Curry not too long ago whining that Harden/Hou was campaigning for the MVP, only to have GSW immediately start campaigning themselves?

Should Michael Jordan have zero MVPs because he played with other great players?

Should Lebron turn in the ones he got in Miami since he had 3 future HOF'ers w/ him?

u sleep. harden put up the same if not better numbers with his main option out for a good portion of the year. curry's main option dropping 30+ multiple games lol. in fact, curry often was less valuable than the 2nd option on the team this year. 

not to diminish curry's INCREDIBLE shooting display this year... but u saying its not even close is disrespectful. i respect the player without the support system more than the one with one. imo, harden got robbed
you are one of the ppl thats taking warriors for granted. tell me you could see this warriors team and this curry before the season start. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom