OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you missed a salty Curry not too long ago whining that Harden/Hou was campaigning for the MVP, only to have GSW immediately start campaigning themselves?
nah i didnt care none of that, daryl morey was smart for doing that tho. nothing wrong with campaigning for MVP, but i thought whatever the organization does wont help much.

Beard needs to leave them strippers alone. Gotta have a good image to pander to the media types.

Beard needs to leave them strippers alone. Gotta have a good image to pander to the media types.
Said this months ago, and it really is true. The media would be somewhat apprehensive to giving gang sign throwing, stripper loving James Harden MVP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How easy is it to get a job with the Rockets Marketing Department? Two L's in two weeks.

Resumes are about to fly in for whoevers job that is though cause they're about to get fired.

Still think the cavs win this serIes. if bulls cant beat a depleted cavs team they should clean house. They wont get a better shot.

Should Michael Jordan have zero MVPs because he played with other great players?

Should Lebron turn in the ones he got in Miami since he had 3 future HOF'ers w/ him?
what a reach and overreaction combo. masterful. the point is, in THIS season, they put up the same numbers, but one of em did it with a SEVERE handicap. theres no reason to look to previous seasons. theres no reason to even dispute this. this is FACT. harden did it almost alone. curry didn't. cut it out.

you are one of the ppl thats taking warriors for granted. tell me you could see this warriors team and this curry before the season start. 
not quite. ive been saying all year i love watching the warriors because theyre so exciting. did i have them coming out of the west? no. but i didnt have anyone coming out of the west. west is STACKED. its anybody's game right now. so no...i wasn't taking them for granted.

Bulls and Rockets for the DUB

Kyrie gonna cross Pooh so bad breh
roll.gif
 why u gotta call my man pooh tho!? kyrie isnt gonna have it easy against rose man. rose too quick. too explosive.

There's definitely more than one person in need of firing for this.  You know there was a lot of people who were in on designing the shirt, approving it, having it made, etc
u nailed it. i thought this too but figured theres no reason to even post it. somebody looked at it and ok'd it. then they sent the order to be printed. its still not as bad as the hawks leaving Teague off the shirt with the full roster on it

Maybe they're intentionally trolling because one of their own got fired because the world is too sensitive these days.

I'm surprised people are upset with the vote. I would have given it to Harden but there is 0 argument from me with Curry. I'm just glad we have somewhat of an unexpected MVP. Would have been boring if it was KD/Bron.

Also are you guys being serious with wanting someone fired over those shirts? Those type of mistakes are pretty common. The amount of mistakes we used to catch on our promotional giveaways when I was working for the clippers was hilarious. The twitter dude tho was a fool wilin' thinking he was doing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom