OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the Bulls don't get pass the Cavs, is it safe to say they gonna have to blow up the team in the off season?

Jimmy coming to NY :evil: :smokin

nah b

bullie 4 life
jimmy in blue and orange :pimp:

do it Mitch!

he will be in a green jersey for the next st pattys day...that's close enough to the knicks **** colors
youre my dude but man i hope he comes to the knicks :lol: we need a guy like that.

So if the Bulls don't get pass the Cavs, is it safe to say they gonna have to blow up the team in the off season?

Jimmy coming to NY :evil: :smokin

nah b

bullie 4 life
jimmy in blue and orange :pimp:

do it Mitch!

he will be in a green jersey for the next st pattys day...that's close enough to the knicks **** colors
youre my dude but man i hope he comes to the knicks :lol: we need a guy like that.

every team does... glad were done searching

Eh, with CP's status uncertain and the Clips only two days removed from closing out the Spurs, plus being on the road, 7 seems fair.

Even with paul out would still say it would be close

Harden struggling and rockets missing 2 key players

What i found interesting is doc rivers saying he would expand his rotation for this series

The Warriors management should thank Monta Ellis and Stephen Jackson for calling them out on their bull**** years ago. 

Last edited:
Who y'all want to replace a 11-5 playoff record coach with? Our players grow under Randy and our team continues to improve. Why would you fire that guy and please give me the playoff record of his replacement.

Alving Gentry

12-7 in the playoffs and he would def boost our offense, the defense can still be elite if we keep the same philosophies

The Warriors should thank Monta Ellis for calling them out on their ****. 

Whatd he say

Last edited:
Ready for tonight

11190780_932575010139931_875461800_n.jpg

Time to step up

Transition defense will be key in this series for the Clips. Limit Brewer and Terry 3's in transition. Load up on Harden and try to keep them off the line as much as possible.

Also, Doc used Matt at the 4 and Blake at the 5 for moments throughout the series, especially in game 7 which proved to work to our advantage. Will be interested to see how much of that we see this series.

Last edited:
Maybe they didn't put NBA Finals on those shirts because they know that they won't even check the Western Conference Finals box :nerd:

I think it's the checklist for getting into the next round. Cost $ for an extra line for a thing it might not be certain.

I don't want to see Jason Terry guarding Chris Paul tonight hopefully Ariza starts to shoot better again

Last edited:
Whatd he say?
Ellis came out directly in the press and said that he and Curry couldn't work that backcourt together even though management was pushing for it all along.

He was right and forced management to ship him out of town. It also opened the door for Klay to grow

Ellis came out directly in the press and said that he and Curry couldn't work that backcourt together even though management was pushing for it all along.

He was right and forced management to ship him out of town. It also opened the door for Klay to grow
i really liked monta and curry back court but they never worked, have to say letting monta go is the best move in recent years for the warriros. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom