OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised people are upset with the vote. I would have given it to Harden but there is 0 argument from me with Curry. I'm just glad we have somewhat of an unexpected MVP. Would have been boring if it was KD/Bron.
i feel that. im not mad  steph won it. i just think he deserved it less than harden by a hair. 

Maybe they didn't put NBA Finals on those shirts because they know that they won't even check the Western Conference Finals box 
nerd.gif

So if the Bulls don't get pass the Cavs, is it safe to say they gonna have to blow up the team in the off season?

Pretty much confirmed that Thibs is already gone even if they miraculously won the title.

They gonna have to come up off some max money for Jimmy but I like their roster a lot, Pau still got plenty left in the tank.

If I were a fan of an Eastern Conference team I'd be rooting for the Wiz to make a deep run. The longer they decide to keep Wittman the better for the rest of the league.

Rockets 7 point favorites? Kinda high for a team who had trouble with the garbage can mavericks no?

Last edited:
If I were a fan of an Eastern Conference team I'd be rooting for the Wiz to make a deep run. The longer they decide to keep Wittman the better for the rest of the league.

I feel we should fire him regardless we, he can be our Mark Jackson and the new coach be our Steve Kerr

I feel we should fire him regardless we, he can be our Mark Jackson and the new coach be our Steve Kerr

bruh...when i saw him fooling with the playboard in that huddle, not knowing which way was up...I knew it was over.

Rockets 7 point favorites? Kinda high for a team who had trouble with the garbage can mavericks no?

Eh, with CP's status uncertain and the Clips only two days removed from closing out the Spurs, plus being on the road, 7 seems fair.

Eh, with CP's status uncertain and the Clips only two days removed from closing out the Spurs, plus being on the road, 7 seems fair.

The rust that comes with rest tho, clips are fresh off that series and besides the CP thing, are perfectly fine

Margin should be smaller

Who y'all want to replace a 11-5 playoff record coach with? Our players grow under Randy and our team continues to improve. Why would you fire that guy and please give me the playoff record of his replacement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom