OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
league needs to look into that by tristan

lebron needs more help

Last edited:
Love isn't important they said.
JR isn't inportant they said.
Lebron should be able to win without those guys is what they said.

All lies. It wasn't true, we knew he needed those guys. The real ones did/do.

Lebron's turnover ratio in big games this year 
sick.gif
He's been awful in general all season with the turnovers.

That's why they're memorable; 'cause they won the game. As did Allen's. No one remembers a three that was hit in the 3rd quarter. That talking in circles thing is the most logical thing you've posted. Shouldve realized that when you were saying that dudes want Shump to be the 2nd best on the team when dude has a player that can be the best on a lot of teams in Kyrie. Then followed that Horry Fish and Tony were some of the best role players of all time. 

You let being on multiple championship teams fool you. It's cool though be great. 

Get Lebron Jimmy Butler and Lamarcus Aldridge

What the hell garbage are you even talking about right now? Seriously? I was OVEREXAGGERATING like you and the REST of the Lebron haters do by acting like he has "great" help still with the current team. I was mentioning Shump because dudes like YOU like to overexaggerate how much "help" Lebron has. Thanks for TOTALLY missing the point though.

Then you STILL want to act like Horry and Fisher who hold PLAYOFF records are just mere decent role players. Since you like to downplay THOSE guys so much, why don't you let all of us know who YOU think are "great" role players. If Horry and Fisher are not some of the great role players, PLEASE tell us who is??!?! Let me guess...since you're the type that LOVES to overexaggerate ANY player Bron plays with...hmmm, Mo Williams? Larry Hughes?

Again, as evident by your last sentence, you clearly seem to think Lebron's current team is MORE than enough. yet know damn well if YOUR favorite player was playing with these dudes, you'd be begging for "more help."

Oh and since you seem to be a bit slow on the pick up, again, EVERYONE knows KYRIE is good....BUT who else!!??!

The New King James is about to ball out.  Still think he's going for 35+ tonight.  

Last edited:
I remember one time LeBron said the first thing he looks at when he gets the stat sheet is his turnovers.... Tonights about to be a rough one

Who said that?  And also they only lost one game that was pretty sloppy/ugly.

I am the biggest Bron hater but don't really understand your post.

this game was easily winnable if lebron played up to his standards. Kyrie and shump balled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom