OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this guy get posted from time to time didn't know he's from Cleveland(maybe Chicago since he's behind Bull's bench. I think he's wearing the same shirt
Screen-shot-2014-08-29-at-12.49.43-PM.png
Stop playin lol

I don't have dvr so I can't look back. Pretty sure it was him. Wearing navy shirt though i think

Get Kyrie and Shump more help
What the hell garbage are you even talking about right now? Seriously? I was OVEREXAGGERATING like you and the REST of the Lebron haters do by acting like he has "great" help still with the current team. I was mentioning Shump because dudes like YOU like to overexaggerate how much "help" Lebron has. Thanks for TOTALLY missing the point though.

Then you STILL want to act like Horry and Fisher who hold PLAYOFF records are just mere decent role players. Since you like to downplay THOSE guys so much, why don't you let all of us know who YOU think are "great" role players. If Horry and Fisher are not some of the great role players, PLEASE tell us who is??!?! Let me guess...since you're the type that LOVES to overexaggerate ANY player Bron plays with...hmmm, Mo Williams? Larry Hughes?

Again, as evident by your last sentence, you clearly seem to think Lebron's current team is MORE than enough. yet know damn well if YOUR favorite player was playing with these dudes, you'd be begging for "more help."

Oh and since you seem to be a bit slow on the pick up, again, EVERYONE knows KYRIE is good....BUT who else!!??!
Shump had 22 points...Lebae had 21. Who needs more help?

Get Kyrie and Shump more help
Shump had 22 points...Lebae had 21. Who needs more help?

LMAO!!!! and this is EXACTLY what i mean! Now, since Shump had ONE good game, he's all of a sudden a good enough role player. You guys just continue with the foolishness.

I just can't help but think of all the great basketball we missed out on during those years Rose was injured. Glad to see the dude finally playing well.

Can't wait to see how the Cavs respond to this lost.

After all these years of watching Lebron I just don't get this dude at times.

He clearly can take over games if he wants and yet he doesn't. I feel like all the great ones can sense when the game is slipping away and would go on a run to quiet it. Lebron occasionally does that. I just don't understand why he don't do it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom