OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was for the taking and Bron played horrible/ choked down the stretch. Weak af :smh:

19 points on 9/22 shooting with 6 turnovers.

WITNESS.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 better then mj on his worst day...... 

LMAO!!!! and this is EXACTLY what i mean! Now, since Shump had ONE good game, he's all of a sudden a good enough role player. You guys just continue with the foolishness.
He stepped up. Kyrie did his thing. Who was the one guy that didn't play up to his caliber? You wan the corpses of everyone else to come up when they've gotten no minutes because GM Lebby decided to hand pick his team. Nah B the caping ain't going to fly this time. 

So does Nate Robinson go from the booth to the Clippers starting lineup after whatever atrocity Rivers commits tonight?

He stepped up. Kyrie did his thing. Who was the one guy that didn't play up to his caliber? You wan the corpses of everyone else to come up when they've gotten no minutes because GM Lebby decided to hand pick his team. Nah B the caping ain't going to fly this time. 

The hell you talking about? He got no minutes because of Lebron? HAHAHAHAHA oh man, now i heard it all. Yeah, i forgot, Lebron told the Knicks to not play Shump. My bad. :lol: Yeah, Bron didn't play up to par but i'm not even talking about tonight's game bruh. As you can see, my discussion was at the START of the game before ANY of y'all knew Shump would have a good game. I'm talking about how all y'all know damn well he doesn't have enough help right now. You guys gonna now sit here and act like Shump is a constant 22 point threat? FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom