OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol quit playing man....Bron be pissing me off i cant stand that, dude can take over whenever the hell he wants thats that beta way

My bad...It was just apart of the discussion i was having throughout the game.

Anyway, i agree...Bron definitely should've showed out tonight. Bron and Kyrie were the two guys that needed to do that. Kyrie did his part. Bron didn't. At the end of the day though, these dudes have NO chance at winning the title after losing Love, imo.

James Harden lost the scoring title and MVP both to people who played less than he did. Ls

Last edited:
Love isn't important they said.

JR isn't inportant they said.

Lebron should be able to win without those guys is what they said.

All lies. It wasn't true, we knew he needed those guys. The real ones did/do.
Who said that?  And also they only lost one game that was pretty sloppy/ugly.

I am the biggest Bron hater but don't really understand your post.

Post is simple, people thought Lebron should still win easy, without those guys, and was saying he's "a bum if he can't win" type stuff.

"Chris Paul is out... Is it the end of the world? No. You just move Austin rivers into the starting lineup."

I think it actually sounds like the end of the world

After all these years of watching Lebron I just don't get this dude at times.

He clearly can take over games if he wants and yet he doesn't. I feel like all the great ones can sense when the game is slipping away and would go on a run to quiet it. Lebron occasionally does that. I just don't understand why he don't do it enough.

I see this too. During mid 4th quarter when they were down 5-6 he was forcing his team to make a play. There were times when he had good looks but he opted to pass. It's like he does everything to make the team better but sometimes he gambles and runs out of time before he can 'take over'.

Reggie Miller Commentating

the-office-no-o.gif

That's why they're memorable; 'cause they won the game. As did Allen's. No one remembers a three that was hit in the 3rd quarter. That talking in circles thing is the most logical thing you've posted. Shouldve realized that when you were saying that dudes want Shump to be the 2nd best on the team when dude has a player that can be the best on a lot of teams in Kyrie. Then followed that Horry Fish and Tony were some of the best role players of all time. 

You let being on multiple championship teams fool you. It's cool though be great. 

Get Lebron Jimmy Butler and Lamarcus Aldridge
What the hell garbage are you even talking about right now? Seriously? I was OVEREXAGGERATING like you and the REST of the Lebron haters do by acting like he has "great" help still with the current team. I was mentioning Shump because dudes like YOU like to overexaggerate how much "help" Lebron has. Thanks for TOTALLY missing the point though.

Then you STILL want to act like Horry and Fisher who hold PLAYOFF records are just mere decent role players. Since you like to downplay THOSE guys so much, why don't you let all of us know who YOU think are "great" role players. If Horry and Fisher are not some of the great role players, PLEASE tell us who is??!?! Let me guess...since you're the type that LOVES to overexaggerate ANY player Bron plays with...hmmm, Mo Williams? Larry Hughes?

Again, as evident by your last sentence, you clearly seem to think Lebron's current team is MORE than enough. yet know damn well if YOUR favorite player was playing with these dudes, you'd be begging for "more help."

Oh and since you seem to be a bit slow on the pick up, again, EVERYONE knows KYRIE is good....BUT who else!!??!
dudes like me?! all i said was you saying Shump like kyrie isn't there. and yes everyone knows he's good which is why you can't not say his name if you're saying Leron needs help. 'everyone knows he's good so i won't count him.' what kind of logic is that? and shump more than showed up tonight. 

would have to put some real thought into who have been the some of the best role players in the whole history of the league. i damn sure wouldn't decide on horry and fisher 

team hadn't lost a game yet and you're saying dude needs more help. you're upset they lost I get it. blame him for this one though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom