OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivers looks shook
Why is Jason Terry starting at Point?
Matt Barnes is the GOAT SF
James Harden has no idea what to do against JJ
And I haven't seen any Blake or Dwight post up

WHAT IS LIFE?

lol quit playing man....Bron be pissing me off i cant stand that, dude can take over whenever the hell he wants thats that beta way

My bad...It was just apart of the discussion i was having throughout the game.

Anyway, i agree...Bron definitely should've showed out tonight. Bron and Kyrie were the two guys that needed to do that. Kyrie did his part. Bron didn't. At the end of the day though, these dudes have NO chance at winning the title after losing Love, imo.

With that beta attitude they ain't going to finals

Rivers looks shook
Why is Jason Terry starting at Point?
Matt Barnes is the GOAT SF
James Harden has no idea what to do against JJ
And I haven't seen any Blake or Dwight post up

WHAT IS LIFE?
you are 1/5 with those statememnts.  first time?

Who was complaining about the quality of play in the east? This game is awful this far. (But I still can't turn away)

dudes like me?! all i said was you saying Shump like kyrie isn't there. and yes everyone knows he's good which is why you can't not say his name if you're saying Leron needs help. 'everyone knows he's good so i won't count him.' what kind of logic is that? and shump more than showed up tonight. 

would have to put some real thought into who have been the some of the best role players in the whole history of the league. i damn sure wouldn't decide on horry and fisher 

team hadn't lost a game yet and you're saying dude needs more help. you're upset they lost I get it. blame him for this one though

HUH? I'm upset they lost? Fool, i'm not even a Cavs fan first and foremost. Let's get that out of the way before you start to think I care if this team loses or not.

Also, before this game was even PLAYED, and IMMEDIATELY after we found out they lost Love was when I felt, "YES, they DEFINITELY need more help." If they had won this game i STILL would tell you the EXACT same thing. The Cavs are NOT winning it this year without Love... PERIOD! Yet, haters like you wanna play that silly overexaggeration game as if Delledova and Shumpert is enough still.

And me not mentioning Kyrie, like, I said is in response to the guy saying he has Kyrie and " his role players" making it seem like that's more than enough. Kyrie, yes! His role players? Not so much. What part of that DON'T you get???

Again, for the last TIME...Kyrie....and WHO ELSE?!?!?! I've said this in 3 straight posts to you so stop ducking that question.

AND LMAO again, you like all the other haters keep talking about, "oooh shump did great tonight and blah blah" knowing DAMN well NONE of y'all would take me up on a bet that Shump will continue to average this many points or play this good.

EDIT: Oh man, so i see that you say you're a delusional Laker fan...man, i definitely have to agree. You're a "laker fan" yet YOU, of ALL fans, don't regard Horry or Fish as some of the best role players EVER?!?!? WOW! The disrespect. Let me guess....you probably think Kobe did it all huh? :smh:

Last edited:
Meh, last year we lost game 1 to the warriors and won the series.

Won game 1 against OKC and ended up losing the series.

I know those are probably outliers (and of the 23%
laugh.gif
) but still, I don't know how I feel about that stat.

Last edited:
I think we can all appreciate it not even being 10p (9p central) when we're nearing the second quarter of the second game of a double-header.

Start games one hour earlier always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom