OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe Lebron nor Kyrie will get what they want inside, cause of the lack of floor spacing

Love will be missed

Kyrie seemed to get inside just fine

Lebron on the other hand :lol:

JR might be enough to space the floor for the two of them.. We'll see

Chill bruh those layups kyrie was hitting were all crazy hard cause of the traffic, they wont fall all series

JR cant provide extra spacing cause he only plays the 2-3 Iman Shumpert is already doing that, they need that PF spot out of the paint

And its clear as day Lebron cant finish as easily as before he misses the HGH

we need a ft contest

josh smith v austin rivers
deandre v dwight

:smokin

can houston NTers go to reggie millers hotel room and tie him up and duct tape him so he misses the next game

Houston better win by 20+. The Rivers / Hudson rotation at PG might be the saddest thing I've seen this season :lol:

we need a ft contest

josh smith v austin rivers
deandre v dwight

:smokin

can houston NTers go to reggie millers hotel room and tie him up and duct tape him so he misses the next game

"You snapping on Reggie?"

Get off my man bruh

Crazy how Reggie has ZERO scandals. A weirdo like him has to have a few skeletons in his closet.

Hopefully someone digs up his proclivities so he can be rid of commentary forever.

Slightly overrated basketball player too.

Crazy how Reggie has ZERO scandals. A weirdo like him has to have a few skeletons in his closet.

Hopefully someone digs up his proclivities so he can be rid of commentary forever.

laugh.gif

You couldn't guard him though. Straight up facts!

I don't know about him being overrated but there is a pic floating around of him trying to get it in with a few females.

reggie the type of dude to ask the teacher for a pop quiz 

I don't know about him being overrated but there is a pic floating around of him trying to get it in with a few females.

^ These are the type of people I'm sheltered with in the central time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom