OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how Reggie has ZERO scandals. A weirdo like him has to have a few skeletons in his closet.

Hopefully someone digs up his proclivities so he can be rid of commentary forever.

Slightly overrated basketball player too.
Not overrated at all, his incredible clutchness isn't mentioned enough these days.  Stop hating.

Hedo takes and makes at least one horrible contested 3 everytime he checks in.

His love for Pizza made him fall of fast.

Blake will have to play 45 mins tonight...

TNT usually pairs two commentators with Marv for the conference finals.

Does that mean we'll be hearing Webber and Reggie together?

dudes like me?! all i said was you saying Shump like kyrie isn't there. and yes everyone knows he's good which is why you can't not say his name if you're saying Leron needs help. 'everyone knows he's good so i won't count him.' what kind of logic is that? and shump more than showed up tonight. 

would have to put some real thought into who have been the some of the best role players in the whole history of the league. i damn sure wouldn't decide on horry and fisher 

team hadn't lost a game yet and you're saying dude needs more help. you're upset they lost I get it. blame him for this one though
HUH? I'm upset they lost? Fool, i'm not even a Cavs fan first and foremost. Let's get that out of the way before you start to think I care if this team loses or not.

Also, before this game was even PLAYED, and IMMEDIATELY after we found out they lost Love was when I felt, "YES, they DEFINITELY need more help." If they had won this game i STILL would tell you the EXACT same thing. The Cavs are NOT winning it this year without Love... PERIOD! Yet, haters like you wanna play that silly overexaggeration game as if Delledova and Shumpert is enough still.

And me not mentioning Kyrie, like, I said is in response to the guy saying he has Kyrie and " his role players" making it seem like that's more than enough. Kyrie, yes! His role players? Not so much. What part of that DON'T you get???

Again, for the last TIME...Kyrie....and WHO ELSE?!?!?! I've said this in 3 straight posts to you so stop ducking that question.

AND LMAO again, you like all the other haters keep talking about, "oooh shump did great tonight and blah blah" knowing DAMN well NONE of y'all would take me up on a bet that Shump will continue to average this many points or play this good.

EDIT: Oh man, so i see that you say you're a delusional Laker fan...man, i definitely have to agree. You're a "laker fan" yet YOU, of ALL fans, don't regard Horry or Fish as some of the best role players EVER?!?!? WOW! The disrespect. Let me guess....you probably think Kobe did it all huh?
mean.gif
Man you're angry at something then. And you said you saw my sig like 3 posts ago. Stop faking. And if I had to say who else tonight, it would be Shump. Dude balled. Who the hell am I hating on? I haven't said anything derogatory about LeBron if that's who you're talking about.  Every time LeBron doesn't win, he always needs more help. That **** gets old, bruh.  

Why the hell would I bet money on Shump? With a guy I don't know at that? 

Me being a Laker fan has nothing to do with anything that I've said. Run with that though. 

And Phil Jackson couldn't convince me that Horry and Fish are some of the best role players of all time.  

You say haters too much for me to have taken you seriously anyway.

*Thanks for the distraction though. This convo made me to forget to take the Clips at +8.5. 

GA done messed up and got caught with a hooker. screwed the whole order :smh:

reggie miller is basically corey brewer with consistent range not serious

doc just got to go with the starters the whole gm
these elite athletes at their peak physical prime. let them thoroughbreds run

Last edited:
Not overrated at all, his incredible clutchness isn't mentioned enough these days.  Stop hating.

I said slightly. He was clutch for sure. Not scared of the momment, and one of the best shooters we will ever see. But in reality, he was a great shooter that couldn't do much else. Wasn't a real threat in the landscape of things in the 90's.

A player from that era that's underrated is Mark Price. Steph curry before Steph Curry.

Today Reggie Miller said that going from CP3 to rivers is just a "minor adjustment". A pox on him and anyone who supports him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom