OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember somebody mentioned that kd had a stunt double in that sonic commercial. Bruh looks nothing like kd :lol:. Gotta full beard and everything

Dwight still needs 25 more pts & 20 more rebs to be dominant

shaq-laughing-gif.gif

Low key DJ has decent moves on the block, he just has no touch outside of a dunking.

Doc told him to retire from posting up and focus on lobs and defending.

Man you're angry at something then. And you said you saw my sig like 3 posts ago. Stop faking. And if I had to say who else tonight, it would be Shump. Dude balled. Who the hell am I hating on? I haven't said anything derogatory about LeBron if that's who you're talking about.  Every time LeBron doesn't win, he always needs more help. That **** gets old, bruh.  

Why the hell would I bet money on Shump? With a guy I don't know at that? 
Me being a Laker fan has nothing to do with anything that I've said. Run with that though. 

And Phil Jackson couldn't convince me that Horry and Fish are some of the best role players of all time.  

You say haters too much for me to have taken you seriously anyway.

*Thanks for the distraction though. This convo made me to forget to take the Clips at +8.5. 

Umm what? Angry at something? What you talking about? Because i'm responding to cats like you and the other guy who think Lebron has legit help even without Love and JR i'm angry? Yeah Ooooookay. :rolleyes

And what you mean fronting? I never said I didn't see your sig iniitally. I just meant I just realized that you're a Laker fan that doesn't think Horry and Fish are some of the top role players which is CRAZY to me since if you're a REAL Laker fan, you'd appreciate the hell out of what they did for y'all. I mean, it's not like they hit shots that changed the series for your team or nothing. :smh:

Again, when did i say YOU being a laker fan had ANYTHING to do with what you said? Sounds like you're already jumping to conclusions and trying to play that card before it was ever dealt. I said YOU being a Laker fan is sad seeing the disrespect you're giving Horry and Fisher who have saved a few series for YOUR "team." Nothing to do with Lebron's help, etc. but keep "running with that if you like though."

Also, I didn't ask you about who else tonight. Stop trying to flip it lil guy.

Of course now that the game is over and you see WHO actually played good, you're gonna try and front like "oooh., ooh, well, he had Shump." Psst.. I asked you who else on that team besides Kyrie do they have and you STILL have yet to give me a real answer. You said "shump...tonight" yet would not bet nothing on him doing this throughout the course of the playoffs yet you think Lebron has enough "help." :smh: Oh but you're not a Lebron hater right? LOL.

You say he has enough help but don't name nobody and wouldn't bet nothing on the guy you "think" may be "enough" in Shump. Dude you make no sense.

I'm glad i got to distract you and I'll thank you too cause I'm stuck at work on call and this has made the time fly by for sure. :lol:

Rockets playing like can just turn on a switch and win this game with ease because CP3 aint playing.

Matt Barnes is playing his heart out. Dude is everywhere. Hustling like crazy.

When Jamal gets some confidence..he's the worst.

Dude played a sound fundamental game in game 7 and was valuable. Gotta stop trying to do too much.

Everyone slurps AD, yet Blake is on track to be a top 5-10 PF of all time... His consistency and career trajectory is underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom