OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of point is that? If he weren't playing Hudson would take his minutes. Being better than Hudson does not make you good. If that's the case we can never say anything negative about Rivers because we'd be worse off without him. Now if Crawford didn't have 6 turnovers we would 100% be winning. Not sure why you're hell bent on trying to prove to people that Crawford is 'good'. Crawford's my guy, too. Stop making me **** on him
laugh.gif
You're saying Crawford is more hurting than helping his team. That's the point I'm discussing

I'm not trying to prove a point that Crawford is "good", that's your problem. You're making that whole part up. I've always said he's a solid bench player not this negative player like a Dion Waiters or something that folks try to paint him out to be

Rivers has absolutely nothing to do with this, you can always make a case that Rivers is more harm than good

Never was a fan of LMA's game. He's loved on NT though. I don't want my PF who can easily back people down in the post...settling for contested 19 footers.

Blake has been the best PF in the league since 2012. AD is coming for that title though....he's almost there.

Never was a fan of LMA's game. He's loved on NT though. I don't want my PF who can easily back people down in the post...settling for contested 19 footers.

Blake has been the best PF in the league since 2012. AD is coming for that title though....he's almost there.
LMA is a legit chucker. 

LMA got that rasheed syndrome. rather shoot jumpers than get on the low block
at least rasheed was a solid defender and stretched it out the 3 line

dwight better than deandre
At this moment i feel Deandre > Dwight

like based on this game or you mean in generl based on what we've seen this season?

blake has become a legit basketball player man. son had gotten better in every single facet of his game.

What I have seen this season, both guys offesnively are trash, dwight is better offensively

Defensively in the post i give it to dwight but deandre in my eyes has everything else

Pick and roll D, rim protection all that

What kind of point is that? If he weren't playing Hudson would take his minutes. Being better than Hudson does not make you good. If that's the case we can never say anything negative about Rivers because we'd be worse off without him. Now if Crawford didn't have 6 turnovers we would 100% be winning. Not sure why you're hell bent on trying to prove to people that Crawford is 'good'. Crawford's my guy, too. Stop making me **** on him :lol:
You're saying Crawford is more hurting than helping his team. That's the point I'm discussing

I'm not trying to prove a point that Crawford is "good", that's your problem. You're making that whole part up. I've always said he's a solid bench player not this negative player like a Dion Waiters or something that folks try to paint him out to be

Rivers has absolutely nothing to do with this, you can always make a case that Rivers is more harm than good

He is hurting the team. Hudson would likely hurt the team even more. I don't understand why you brought up that point. Crawford is having a bad game. Hudson would have an even worse game; so no, I don't think we'd be winning. However, that does not mean that Crawford isn't hurting the team with 6 turnovers which led to fasbreak points.

But we'll have to agree to disagree. I try to be objective with the team I root for. Don't like being one of those dudes who doesn't see any faults in the team or the players.

Harden is a great leader man.
He is.
I bagged him for years after he left OKC, on GP.
All that hate and bagging is irrelevant now, dude is money, all money, he's going to win a Chip before he goes out.

Reggie "there is nobody to guard Blake on either end!"

... Why would the rockets need to guard Blake when the rockets are on offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom