OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets are so damn sloppy tonight. Actually both teams are, but the Rockets are REALLY sloppy. The Clips aren't dead in the water without Paul, they have shooters if you wanna be lazy on defense.

Everyone slurps AD, yet Blake is on track to be a top 5-10 PF of all time... His consistency and career trajectory is underrated.

He's went from overrated to underrated, dude has been absolutely phenomenal this year, if he didn't go down he's in MVP discussion and will be next year.

He's went from overrated to underrated, dude has been absolutely phenomenal this year, if he didn't go down he's in MVP discussion and will be next year.
Completely agree. Generational court vision and athletic ability for a player his size. 

What did Reggie say? I missed it
laugh.gif
Something about dogs and skinning cats man

bruh. bron. bruh. :x :x :x. dude is warm cookies b. son not built for these moments. No heart. He was riding on dwade and mario's heart coattails. He wasnt born with it, he adopted it. but oliver twist went back to the orphanage.

how cp3 hair get crispy again? dudes **** was damn near polka dotted with bald spots. son got that cj augustin doo popping now.

Take this score for sure, considering the circumstances.

Just stay within striking distance and see if you can steal one at the end.

I swear NT does 180s on dudes like nothing

Earlier in the season I was saying Blake would finish with some MVP votes and people got upset

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom