OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what was doc rivers thinking? Wasnt neither team gonna do that hack crap until doc just had to do it

He virtually forced himself to take jordan out the game because of that

God I wish CP was healthy. They a cursed team tbh

Still stand by my thought that with a healthy CP, Houston would have slim chance

Shooting well? Yes

Playing well? No. Dude got 7 turnovers or something like that already
sick.gif

Seemed like every pass was to a rocket
Shooting well then 
laugh.gif

They'll take that trade off from him at this point, they aren't losing because of him

You the type of dude that doesn't like being wrong. You think Crawford is helping more than hurting the team tonight? Just take an L for once.
If he wasn't playing they would be down less or would be winning? Is that what you really think

Last edited:
I swear NT does 180s on dudes like nothing

Earlier in the season I was saying Blake would finish with some MVP votes and people got upset

Wasn't far fetched at all. Considering he finished 3rd to historical seasons from KD and Bron last year. Dude averaged 25ppg 9rpg & 5apg last year. Crazy.

The media and casuals just love to hate. Objectivity is out the window. It's about what your fed from the talking heads and hot takes now.

If you take Blake for what he can do, and not what you feel like he should be doing...you will see a truly special player that's been quietly and consistently improving all aspects of his game. He could be one of the 3 most complete players in the league in a few years.

Wasn't far fetched at all. Considering he finished 3rd to historical seasons from KD and Bron last year. Dude averaged 25ppg 9rpg & 5apg last year. Crazy.

The media and casuals just love to hate. Objectivity is out the window. It's about what your fed from the talking heads and hot takes now.

If you take Blake for what he can do, and not what you feel like he should be doing...you will see a truly special player that's been quietly and consistently improving all aspects of his game. He could be one of the 3 most complete players in the league in a few years.
It's the theatrics and the fact that he doesn't have a polished post game that holds people back from embracing his skills

There was a time when Aldridge seemed held in higher regard than Blake (around NT), had folks calling him panties or some ****

Last edited:
Probably time for Blake to be that guy then.

The argument is you can't expect a PG to carry you that far (shots not being taken). Let your young PF be that man then. It's been what, 3 seasons now? Either he steps up now or the Clippers are always going to be CP3 dependent.

You the type of dude that doesn't like being wrong. You think Crawford is helping more than hurting the team tonight? Just take an L for once.
If he wasn't playing they would be down less or would be winning? Is that what you really think

What kind of point is that? If he weren't playing Hudson would take his minutes. Being better than Hudson does not make you good. If that's the case we can never say anything negative about Rivers because we'd be worse off without him. Now if Crawford didn't have 6 turnovers we would 100% be winning. Not sure why you're hell bent on trying to prove to people that Crawford is 'good'. Crawford's my guy, too. Stop making me **** on him :lol:

Blake's come a long way from an "athlete/dunker".

he's a legit playmaker now; a consistent mid range jumper would make him real hard to defend.

Probably time for Blake to be that guy then.

The argument is you can't expect a PG to carry you that far (shots not being taken). Let your young PF be that man then. It's been what, 3 seasons now? Either he steps up now or the Clippers are always going to be CP3 dependent.
He essentially was the man for us through the SAS series tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom