OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ya'll fist time watching TA play or something? This is who he is, err night.

Dude should get a statue outside the stadium... serious.

Wouldn't be no grit-n-grind w/o him.

Where it all started:

Holy **** I came here just to say Tony Allen deserves a statue outside the stadium too :lo underground at the main hub of Memphis sewer system

Fixed
#gritgrind

Last edited:

If PG's are tiered and it's CP, Curry, Russ and then everyone else.

Then SG's are tiered and it's Harden and then everyone else.
yea its sad that the 2 spot is 
sick.gif

I remember a few years ago when Ben McLemore was coming out of Kansas boys on here were swearing that he would be a top SG 
laugh.gif

PG

Chris Paul

Wall

Curry

Russ

SG

Wade

Harden

Klay

Butler

Beal

SF

Lebron

Durant

Melo

Kawhi

Gay

Last edited:
am i the only one who thinks Klay is overrated? besides his shooting this guy's passing and driving is very suspect.

when he can't get his shot off he'll drive into the paint stop pivot and then force up a shot
Depends where you rate him

I think he's the 2nd best SG, don't think that's overrating him. Considering the position is incredibly weak. He's no franchise guy or anything like that

Pretty much. I've never thought that much of him. I'm just not a fan dudes who if their shot ain't falling they don't have a impact.

My man @shoeking2102
 has the benefit of not being a Clipper fan for 20+ years. I wish I could be that optimistic :frown:  :lol:

Clippers in 6 imo.

:lol:  I just really feel like this is literally the best possible matchup for the Clips. I don't know how we lose this series. Maybe they win game 2, but I don't see it. 

The idea that the Rockets lost because of a "lack of energy" is actually funny 

Wasn't you claiming you wasn't a fan of any team at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom