OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
all this party bus talk got the ads trying to sell me a party bus in Seattle.
roll.gif

I think so. Not like Bron can play any worse. Bulls probably cool off shooting wise. Thompson starting over Miller >>>

Lebby already gettin' the excuses ready.  "We're nothing w/o our leader, K. Love."
"These are the lesson to learn and my teammates have to learn the lesson. I will play better next game." 

"They weren't playing basketball." while committing blatant charges with shoulders down and off-arms. 

He will go LeBron on em tonight. He will facilitate, score and rebound. But CLE problem is they can't defend Pau's 15 foot jumper or Butler's athleticism for that matter.

I still think they take game 2 with LBJ leading the way

He will go LeBron on em tonight. He will facilitate, score and rebound. But CLE problem is they can't defend Pau's 15 foot jumper or Butler's athleticism for that matter.

I still think they take game 2 with LBJ leading the way
Bulls Pick&Roll kills Cavalier's defense. 

Lebron probably misses Bosh, Wade, Chalmers, Cole and Allen. 

Man the overreactions are crazy. Calm down. I'm still confident the Warriors will take this series. They played horrible last night and STILL were in the game late. Besides nobody being hot, they were getting out hustled, etc. I expect Steph and Klay to come back strong next game. Not worried.

Also, when did people say that this would be an easy win for the Warriors if Memphis has all their players? I think people only thought it'll be a cakewalk if Conley was going to be out. Coming into the playoffs, if you asked the majority of Warrior fans who they least wanted to see in the playoffs, it was the Spurs and the Grizz.

Great game by the Grizz though. Conley is definitely making me eat my words about Lilliard so whereever BHZ is...i think you got this one on point.

Game 3 will be a good one.

Maybe it was in the 3rd, but my point remains...

Also, it's funny how you concede that my R/W/B glasses are clouding my judgement for the reasons why the Wizards took game 1, but you're on that same "internal" win bull**** that Milsap was talking about
laugh.gif
Who's the homer again?

There's a good chance that a healthy Wall changes the outcome of game 2. Simple as that. Sessions, while he had the game of his life last night, is not giving his teammates the same open looks that Wall gets them. This is why Wall is a top-5 PG in the league.

Even w/o Wall, having ANY sort of production from Nene (both on offense and defense) would help matters. Hopefully adjustments will be made going into game 3.
I don't see how it's homerism to say that it took the absolute worst quarter/half imaginable for the Wiz to take advantage in Game 1, but word.

Wall is no doubt one of the top PGs in the League, so hopefully y'all get him back going forward because I'd hate to hear that the Hawks only won because he was hurt.

And the only adjustment that needs to be made regarding Nene is to sit him down on the bench where he belongs, but obviously Wittman doesn't see it that way and I'm totally cool with that.

Man the overreactions are crazy. Calm down. I'm still confident the Warriors will take this series. They played horrible last night and STILL were in the game late. Besides nobody being hot, they were getting out hustled, etc. I expect Steph and Klay to come back strong next game. Not worried.

Also, when did people say that this would be an easy win for the Warriors if Memphis has all their players? I think people only thought it'll be a cakewalk if Conley was going to be out. Coming into the playoffs, if you asked the majority of Warrior fans who they least wanted to see in the playoffs, it was the Spurs and the Grizz.

Great game by the Grizz though. Conley is definitely making me eat my words about Lilliard so whereever BHZ is...i think you got this one on point.

Game 3 will be a good one.
I think Grizzlies figured that by playing physical against Curry, it throws Curry off his game. 

That's what I believe. Curry don't play well with physical defense. 

I see Lebron psyching himself into a huge game tonight with his comments to the media.

Whatever it takes dude :lol:

Bulls need to make the most of this series while JR is still out.

Bulls strategy was sound last game. Make LeBron drive, then pack the paint. I don't expect Shumpert to be hitting 3s like that again.

"Love hasn't been super willing to play that (Chris Bosh) part," said Wojnarowski on the Dan Patrick Show.

"He's going to look at free agency. I think he's going to look at other teams."

Love also could opt-in for another season and become a free agent in 2016 when the cap increases.

"There's a legitimate fear with the Cavs that he will just walk."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom