OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fan of any team that is only down a few with little time left and loses, is going to say we should have won.

That's like the simplest thing to understand for me. No flaw in te logic of what bowb4me is saying. Dude getting his support on is all, blindly but all the same.
Fact is the Wizards didn't have the lead once last night, so I fail to see how they should've won that game.

Again - playing that same logic, the Hawks 100% should've closed out Game 1, they led (or were tied) until the first couple minutes of the 4th when they proceeded to have their worst quarter of the season. It's much less about how the Wizards won that game than how the Hawks lost it.

Last edited:
it's finna be a whole lotta buses coming round front.

if bulls manage tonight, bron bus finna do mayweather numbers.

if clippers win tonight, that harden/dwight bus...well....it'll prolly be a party bus with stripper poles and bottles on chill.

CEVR3vmUgAAGrB0.png

conley top 5?

Any fan of any team that is only down a few with little time left and loses, is going to say we should have won.

That's like the simplest thing to understand for me. No flaw in te logic of what bowb4me is saying. Dude getting his support on is all, blindly but all the same.

Fact is the Wizards didn't have the lead once last night, so I fail to see how they should've won that game.

Again - playing that same logic, the Hawks 100% should've closed out Game 1, they led (or were tied) until the first couple minutes of the 4th when they proceeded to have their worst quarter of the season. It's much less about how the Wizards won that game than how the Hawks lost it.

Wizards were undermanned and are pretty much playing 4/5 when Nene is on the court. They had the game tied in the 4th and had a very good chance at winning.

With Wall, Wizards win in 6. W/o Wall, it's a toss up. Simple as that.

Man...

On his MVP night Iverson dropped 52 on the Raptors.

:smh:

He sure did! :pimp: I was telling my lady as we were watching the game last night that I remember when AI got his MVP, dude had a GREAT game.

in all fairness, asking a warriors fan who his/her favorite player was prior to this current roster is like asking a clippers fan who their favorite player was prior to CP3/blake...only difference being that there might not be one.

What? The disrespect. There's a good amount of players that were good or fun to watch before Steph. Spree, Hardaway, Gillie, J Rich, and Monta were some of my favorites.

Wiz doesn't even belong on the court with Hawks imo so I agree with what you are saying. 

I'm just saying that any fan regardless of team is going to say "we should have" and look at it one sided.

OKC should have had the 7th-8th spot if you know what I"m saying, but they didn't, but I'm still going to always say, "they should have"

it's finna be a whole lotta buses coming round front.

if bulls manage tonight, bron bus finna do mayweather numbers.

if clippers win tonight, that harden/dwight bus...well....it'll prolly be a party bus with stripper poles and bottles on chill.

I hope we crash Bron's bus party like uninvited guest before it even hits the front :lol:
1368728227_deer_ends_up_trapped_in_bus_after_being_hit_by_it.gif

Last edited:
Wizards were undermanned and are pretty much playing 4/5 when Nene is on the court. They had the game tied in the 4th and had a very good chance at winning.

Were we watching the same game? Because it was not tied in the 4th - only tie besides 0-0 was 71 all with about 2 minutes left in the 3rd. The closest the Wiz got in the 4th was within 3 when Pierce hit a 3 with about 9 minutes left. After that, they never got any closer than 5 and it was over.

I don't give a damn about them supposedly playing 4 v 5, that's a coaching issue. Nene has clearly been awful, but that's on Wittman for continuing to give him minutes. But hey, he has this great playoff record as a coach, so he clearly knows what he's doing!

I'm not going to sit here and predict the outcome of the series, but to say it's a wrap with Wall is silly. He had a great Game 1, but again, the Hawks lost that game more than the Wiz won it themselves. I don't see how that can be argued unless you're looking through red, white, and blue colored glasses.

Last edited:

Were we watching the same game? Because it was not tied in the 4th - only tie besides 0-0 was 71 all with about 2 minutes left in the 3rd. The closest the Wiz got in the 4th was within 3 when Pierce hit a 3 with about 9 minutes left. After that, they never got any closer than 5 and it was over.

I don't give a damn about them supposedly playing 4 v 5, that's a coaching issue. Nene has clearly been awful, but that's on Wittman for continuing to give him minutes. But hey, he has this great playoff record as a coach, so he clearly knows what he's doing!

I'm not going to sit here and predict the outcome of the series, but to say it's a wrap with Wall is silly. He had a great Game 1, but again, the Hawks lost that game more than the Wiz won it themselves. I don't see how that can be argued unless you're looking through red, white, and blue colored glasses.

Maybe it was in the 3rd, but my point remains...

Also, it's funny how you concede that my R/W/B glasses are clouding my judgement for the reasons why the Wizards took game 1, but you're on that same "internal" win bull**** that Milsap was talking about :lol: Who's the homer again?

There's a good chance that a healthy Wall changes the outcome of game 2. Simple as that. Sessions, while he had the game of his life last night, is not giving his teammates the same open looks that Wall gets them. This is why Wall is a top-5 PG in the league.

Even w/o Wall, having ANY sort of production from Nene (both on offense and defense) would help matters. Hopefully adjustments will be made going into game 3.

Didn't watch Grizzlies Warriors last night thinking the Warriors would win by double digits. Jump shooting team getting exposed. So whose the player that can get easy buckets for them when their 3s aren't falling? That's what happens when dudes in here are planning the parade route already watch out for the Grizzlies they've taken down 2 number 1 seeds in the past couple years.

Didn't watch Grizzlies Warriors last night thinking the Warriors would win by double digits. Jump shooting team getting exposed. So whose the player that can get easy buckets for them when their 3s aren't falling? That's what happens when dudes in here are planning the parade route already watch out for the Grizzlies they've taken down 2 number 1 seeds in the past couple years.

Key words: didn't watch the game but getting exposed

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom