OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CEW0dd0WMAAn-fW.jpg

Who said anything about the Hawks? Who said the Hawks and Warriors play the same? Who said the issues they have are the same?

A majority of Curry and Klay's shots last night were forced and guarded. When the Warriors' offense is working, they get much better looks than that in addition to hitting a few contested or difficult jumpers here and there.

The TOs means their offense isn't working. Their offense isn't working means Curry and Klay aren't getting the same shots. The jumpers that weren't falling last night are not the jumpers they usually get on a regular basis.

To boil it down to "they a jump shooting team" is extremely basic.

The reason I bought up the Hawks is because you bought up Chuck. You point to him being wrong there but fail to mention he was exactly right about the same thing when it comes to Atlanta. Your not wrong but incomplete. You left that part out to make your point.

What I said and agree with Chuck about is true. Look at the history of the NBA. If GS wins then good for them. They would be the exception. Everything you said was true but to act like GS didn't miss jumpers they usually make or they are just fine in the post against Mem isn't correct. We are both right. I don't get why you would use this debate as a opportunity to take a shot at me honestly.

What's the Hawks playoffs issues? Jumpers not falling and they are getting out rebounded. Fact. Look it up.

Sure you can blame TOs for last nights GS lost but someone please remind me what did Curry and Klay go from 3 last night? Them turning the ball over doesn't make my statement untrue. Had they shot their normal percentage what would the score have been?
You should heed your own advice, because the Hawks are actually +2 in total rebounds so far this series and have beat the Wizards on the offensive boards in both games...

True, their shots weren't dropping in the second half of Game 1, but they just went cold. Had nothing to do with the Wizards superb defense, they were still getting open looks.

And to use your last question against you, what do you think the Hawks v Wiz score would've been had their shots fell like normal in the second half of Game 1?
Let's debate this with sense.

IMO the Wizards being within 3 points on the road in a game where their best player didn't play against the 1 seed in the 2nd round of the playoffs is a blown opportunity to steal another game.

Now read that and tell me why I'm wrong and why your OPINION on what a blown opportunity is, is correct and fact. I'll wait.
@sogood don't avoid my post directed at you. Quick to tell me I'm wrong all the time. Tell me why that post for you doesn't make sense or why I'm wrong now.
Calm down, replying to you in this thread isn't my #1 priority in life.

It's all about timing. Had the game been that close in the final minutes, sure, blown opportunity. But a 3 point game after hitting a 3 (so they were down 6) with 9 minutes left after not leading a single second of the game and only being tied once? Nah, player. Y'all just got beat. Just be happy that you stole one and pray that the Wiz don't drop one at home as well.

Who said anything about the Hawks? Who said the Hawks and Warriors play the same? Who said the issues they have are the same?

A majority of Curry and Klay's shots last night were forced and guarded. When the Warriors' offense is working, they get much better looks than that in addition to hitting a few contested or difficult jumpers here and there.

The TOs means their offense isn't working. Their offense isn't working means Curry and Klay aren't getting the same shots. The jumpers that weren't falling last night are not the jumpers they usually get on a regular basis.

To boil it down to "they a jump shooting team" is extremely basic.

The reason I bought up the Hawks is because you bought up Chuck. You point to him being wrong there but fail to mention he was exactly right about the same thing when it comes to Atlanta. Your not wrong but incomplete. You left that part out to make your point.

What I said and agree with Chuck about is true. Look at the history of the NBA. If GS wins then good for them. They would be the exception. Everything you said was true but to act like GS didn't miss jumpers they usually make or they are just fine in the post against Mem isn't correct. We are both right. I don't get why you would use this debate as a opportunity to take a shot at me honestly.

It's not a shot at you.

It's a shot at the vague term "jump shooting team" and a shot at Chuck for being a basic analyst who introduced that term.

Atlanta and GS still play pretty differently, just as GS plays differently from the teams Chuck likes to cite as being jump shooting teams who didn't win because they were jump shooting teams. That's an example of why the term is so dumb. I don't see how they can be categorized as the same type of team. They have similarities but not enough to be grouped together like that.

Last edited:
 CAVALIERS CANCEL ARM SLINGS GIVEAWAY
The Cavs planned to give away 20,000 arm slings to fans to show support for injured F Kevin Love, who dislocated his shoulder in the opening round of the playoffs, but the team cancelled the promotion. Cleveland will hand out white towels for tonight's Game 2 vs. the Bulls.

You should heed your own advice, because the Hawks are actually +2 in total rebounds so far this series and have beat the Wizards on the offensive boards in both games...

True, their shots weren't dropping in the second half of Game 1, but they just went cold. Had nothing to do with the Wizards superb defense, they were still getting open looks.

And to use your last question against you, what do you think the Hawks v Wiz score would've been had their shots fell like normal in the second half of Game 1?

Calm down, replying to you in this thread isn't my #1 priority in life.

It's all about timing. Had the game been that close in the final minutes, sure, blown opportunity. But a 3 point game after hitting a 3 (so they were down 6) with 9 minutes left after not leading a single second of the game and only being tied once? Nah, player. Y'all just got beat. Just be happy that you stole one and pray that the Wiz don't drop one at home as well.

Your opinion doesn't make your right. Like I said blown opportunity. Where is it written within 3 minutes? Your tryna dispute what I said with a opinion. Pathetic. I said HAWKS PLAYOFF ISSUES. Not only vs us. Got back and look at the BK series also. Not only the rebounds but how many points they give up in the post.

Last edited:

The Cavs planned to give away 20,000 arm slings to fans to show support for injured F Kevin Love, who dislocated his shoulder in the opening round of the playoffs, but the team cancelled the promotion. Cleveland will hand out white towels for tonight's Game 2 vs. the Bulls.

No way they were really considering this :lol:

Last edited:
Are dudes really trippin off wearing a headband or not? I swear some of you guys are obsessed with EVERY little move he makes.

what the **** is this? :rofl:

maybe Lebby is using one as a headband :nerd:

Your opinion doesn't make your right. Like I said blown opportunity. I said HAWKS PLAYOFF ISSUES. Not only vs us. Got back and look at the BK series also. Not only the rebounds but how many points they give up in the post.
Yet yours does? 
laugh.gif

You're reaching and deflecting so hard now... Who cares what their issues were last round v Brooklyn? They won! I'm only worried about what's happening right now - and right now the numbers point to those "issues" no longer being valid against your squad. So is Brooklyn a better team than Washington since they're not giving the Hawks the same problems and only stole the first game because the Hawks went cold for a half?

The headband looks bigger than ever. Good for Lebron not trying to fit in anymore doesn't suit him...be the egotistical, whiny, entitled great player you truly are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom