OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That headband to LeBron is what the urn is to the Undertaker

Last edited:
I dont care if hes rocking the headband again but it was stupid for him to come out and say he stopped wearing it because he wanted to be like everyone else on the team.

Bowb4me you my man and all but you been on this since last night G.

You sound like you don't really believe that Wiz can Beat those Hawks so you can't let that loss go.
Let it go boss, try again on Saturday my man.

Bron back to wearing the headband 
pimp.gif

Yet yours does? :lol:

You're reaching and deflecting so hard now... Who cares what their issues were last round v Brooklyn? They won! I'm only worried about what's happening right now - and right now the numbers point to those "issues" no longer being valid against your squad. So is Brooklyn a better team than Washington since they're not giving the Hawks the same problems and only stole the first game because the Hawks went cold for a half?

I never said it did. YOU QUOTED ME. Telling me I was wrong when all you had was a weak opinion to back you up.

Your "I'm only worried about this series" is weak. I bet you do because the point I made was about the playoffs, not only this series and you know I'd be right about Atlantas overall issues if you look back.

Saying Bow was right isn't possible for you. I've been right in this thread many times over 2 years and can't remember one time someone said I was right. They usually disappear. The NT way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom