OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that lebron has his headband on again.. Does it mean he doesn't "want to be like his teammates" anymore? Or was that another bull**** "I'm doing this for good reasons I swear I'm a good guy" story

No you've made it. Now remember you said how I deflect the issue. How we get here about ATL? Why you so quick to quote me now? Thought you weren't on NT for me. What about your original post using opinion to prove me wrong?

I know the rebounding numbers champ. ATL out rebounded BK in a 120-115 loss by 15 55-40. My point leading you down this road is to show how bad you and others care about proving me wrong all the time. How quickly you were willing to jump on a stat I was clearly wrong about and research and look up to be right. Avoiding the stupid opinion as fact BS you said about "blown opportunity".

Ima make you my official researcher. Good job champion. Very gullible.
I pity anyone who has to deal with you on a regular basis.

laugh.gif
at y'all dudes getting excited over that dunk like Lebron didn't get there crazy late.
so basically what you're saying is that it was a dunk by?

Why do we have to been on NT during the game? :lol: I'm not going to live post from Buffalo Wild Wings

I said after not during. Why you ain't never call no one out when they said I went missing when we lose Golden boy? Felling some type of way after last night? It's cool, we both 10 games away. 75 we ain't forgot. Ha ha ha

People who said Houston has no chance
And Grizz had no chance, and Hawks had no chance, and Cleveland has no chance....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom