OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Bulls fans with they families tonight or at work blah blah blah. I know where they won't be after this game. On NT.

60 win team vs a team that got in the last game of the year. Everyone knows and clearly saw Lopez eat. You tell me then. What's Atlantas weaknesses. Sounds to me like you think they have none. Weak inside and jumpers not falling will be their downfall. You just can't admit it. The opposite is they are strong inside and will keep up the shooting. That what you believe?

Your arguing my points but have no view or opinion yourself on the Hawks. Your basically debating to simply prove me wrong not to make any points of your own.
laugh.gif
 I just shut your entire argument down with cold, hard facts that YOU brought up to support your "argument" and you just move on and act like it never happened. This is rich.

I don't care that Lopez scored down low. Did it equate to the Nets winning the series? Did Millsap, Horford, and Antic not abuse Lopez in turn by pulling him out of the paint and making him defend their jumpers/beat him off the dribble?

Gortat has scored 22 points total thus far and Nene and Seraphin are scoreless. Where's the low post abuse now? Where's the rebounding weakness when we already established that the Hawks are again winning that battle? I don't care what the Hawks weaknesses were during the regular season because they're proving now to be issues thus far in the playoffs and that's all that matters at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom