OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at being here after the game is done and still be on here after hours. Nah, I got routines

KYRIE gets all the calls. Similar to Harden. Rub their body all over you til the whistle sound. I do that on 2K

ok this game might be over. there was a brief moment when i thought the bulls could catch up but nah

:lol:  I just shut your entire argument down with cold, hard facts that YOU brought up to support your "argument" and you just move on and act like it never happened. This is rich.

I don't care that Lopez scored down low. Did it equate to the Nets winning the series? Did Millsap, Horford, and Antic not abuse Lopez in turn by pulling him out of the paint and making him defend their jumpers/beat him off the dribble?

Gortat has scored 22 points total thus far and Nene and Seraphin are scoreless. Where's the low post abuse now? Where's the rebounding weakness when we already established that the Hawks are again winning that battle? I don't care what the Hawks weaknesses were during the regular season because they're proving now to be issues thus far in the playoffs and that's all that matters at this point.

No you've made it. Now remember you said how I deflect the issue. How we get here about ATL? Why you so quick to quote me now? Thought you weren't on NT for me. What about your original post using opinion to prove me wrong?

I know the rebounding numbers champ. ATL out rebounded BK in a 120-115 loss by 15 55-40. My point leading you down this road is to show how bad you and others care about proving me wrong all the time. How quickly you were willing to jump on a stat I was clearly wrong about and research and look up to be right. Avoiding the stupid opinion as fact BS you said about "blown opportunity".

Ima make you my official researcher. Good job champion. Very gullible.

It's Raining Treyssssssss [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom