OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau isn't even trying. Is his ego hurt that he isn't getting any touches? I thought Boozer was bad, Pau barely moves. This fool going back to injured Laker's Gasol. What happened to FIBA Gasol.

Do Cavs fans really care that much about Shumpert. He is having the game of his life its not like this is an every night performance for him
so frustrating when he was with the Knicks cause you see the potential and then he'll just disappear for stretches

"Magic Griffin"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Time to wave the white flag Thibs this one is done, get your guys some rest.

I don't understand going into the post to Noah. He can't score if his life depended on it. Mirotic come on in

lolll @ all the comments about pau. Us laker fans tried to tell yall. Yall said dude was byke. That we were bringing him down. That he was rejuventated in Chicago. You know what I say to that??? Ha!

pau was with us for 7 years...we know a little bit about him. What yall should do before next game is threaten to trade him...he'll ball out game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom