OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls ran into a buzz saw tonight. Smh

They outscored Cavs in 2nd,3rd,and 4th quarters. But goes to show hard to comeback when you allow 38 in the 1st and only score 18.

I agree Jo needs to play less if we have a chance at winning this series. Jimmy was Off, Rose was Off. And Pau played soft as hell. Tristan a monster on the glass, we can't allow that to happen. But i just doubt the Cavs shoot this well all series. Bulls came out flat and did themselves in.

Bron played how I expected him to play.

1-1 going back to the crib. Gotta regroup.

Last edited:
lmaooooo every highlights shows bron huffing and puffing. son looking like black dude in the star wars trailer

Yeah, Noah needs to sit. He's doing too much on offense and his defense has fallen off. I HOPE Thibs realize this.

Thibs is a sucker most times for not wanting to hurt these starter's ego. Straight sucker.

Yeah, Noah needs to sit. He's doing too much on offense and his defense has fallen off. I HOPE Thibs realize this.

Thibs is a sucker most times for not wanting to hurt these starter's ego. Straight sucker.

I wouldnt be surprised by thibs playing him 40+ mins next game

He rides with his starters hard

I thought Lebron stopped wearing the headband to be one with his teammates?

He gotta be the master of saying dumb things to the media

[quote name="Jewbacca2"]A Joe Crawford game...

Brb while I kill myself[/quote]I have no idea who this will benefit, but I'm inclined to say Harden.

Before playoffs, he had noah on minutes restriction at 30-32. He should continue with that. Thibs get carried away in a stretcher with his minutes restriction. Dude forgets he's got other good players.

Mirotic can put Tristan in foul trouble next game. Stubborn Thibs, this would be why he gets fired

Before playoffs, he had noah on minutes restriction at 30-32. He should continue with that. Thibs get carried away in a stretcher with his minutes restriction. Dude forgets he's got other good players.

Mirotic can put Tristan in foul trouble next game. Stubborn Thibs, this would be why he gets fired

Yea he's in hot water for throwing shots at management to the media, specifically about those minute restrictions for Rose and Noah in the regular season

I have no idea why Mirotic hasnt played since the closing game of the Bucks series he's the best offensive big

I thought Lebron stopped wearing the headband to be one with his teammates?

He gotta be the master of saying dumb things to the media
laugh.gif
 did he really say that?

What a LeBron statement

I understand Hawes has been trash but Doc is wilin' if he thinks Baby is the best option on Howard :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom