OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lolll @ all the comments about pau. Us laker fans tried to tell yall. Yall said dude was byke. That we were bringing him down. That he was rejuventated in Chicago. You know what I say to that??? Ha!

pau was with us for 7 years...we know a little bit about him. What yall should do before next game is threaten to trade him...he'll ball out game 3.
lol

Delladova looks like he could be a part of Brad Pitt's family in Snatch.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bulls [emoji]128514[/emoji] can I have my bandwagon application back for this series

lolll @ all the comments about pau. Us laker fans tried to tell yall. Yall said dude was byke. That we were bringing him down. That he was rejuventated in Chicago. You know what I say to that??? Ha!

pau was with us for 7 years...we know a little bit about him. What yall should do before next game is threaten to trade him...he'll ball out game 3.
Why you always sad bruh?

If the Bulls want to have the best team out there...Noah has to sit.

Let Taj play the lions share of minutes. Put Pau at the 5. Taj is better at closing out on shooters than Joahkim, and is WAY better offensivley right now. Taj should get 35mpg, Noah at 23-25mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom