OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so...what's everyone been up to tonight?

i thought something was wrong with my tv when I turned tnt and saw law and order on.. Then saw 30 for 30 on ESPN

Instead of having games that end after 1, maybe the league should focus on not missing a prime time slot.. Hell then they wouldn't have to bury games on nbatv

Also with all of these injuries, silver better do something in the offseason about the schedule of games at least.. And should consider cutting down to like 65-70 games

Last edited:

O alright I can give you that
laugh.gif

N
Like 33 or 34.
laugh.gif

Also with all of these injuries, silver better do something in the offseason about the schedule of games at least.. And should consider cutting down to like 65-70 games
agree

No bball tonight, so went to the gym and hooped for 4 hours. My team was like the 2012 heat. Just destroying teams. Even games when we started slow and teams got out on us like 3-4 pts, we came back and won. Ended up taking about 11 straight. All games to 15. Wore the f out b. Rolled my ankle in like the 5th game. Was weird as **** to me. When I was in middle school I rolled them all the time, hooping and playing soccer. But I havent rolled my ankle in, feels like idk, 14-15 yrs, and thats all through hs and college lol. It immediately sent me down memory lane lol. I was heated too, dude dauntay jones'd me, I went for the jumper and dude stood under me when i came down :l. I left the game for about 5 minutes, stretched it out, tightened my shoe, then went back to it and just kept rolling. it did slow me some though, I was more hesitant running and cutting, but jumper was still wet and as long as I was mindful of foot placement I was good ankle/foot wise. Joint kinda sore now doh.

now that i think about it same **** happened to me the other day. I went for a jumper and the guy checking me walked under me and i came down on his foot and fell. He was literally on top of me i didnt even see it go in, but it did. Got that And-1 :wink:. I didn't hurt myself or anythng that day, but i dude feel his foot under mine.

dudes don't be knowing how to play defense without being grimey i guess.

they better cut the away games then. I'm a season ticket holder and thats a no go b.

They're never going to cut games. The best they'll do is extended the season and allow for more rest between games.

Just saw 'No games tonight' in the title & checked.

'Bout to parlay that with the gf. :smokin

"I don't know, let's watch what you want tonight. :smile: Or do you wanna go out & do something? :smile: Or both?"

"But wouldn't you miss the games tonight?"

Like I said, you pick, babe. :smile: "

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Reported the the legal authorities for misrepresentation of material fact.

I really think my NT bracket is going to be perfect. All the winners will be right just not the #of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom