OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think my NT bracket is going to be perfect. All the winners will be right just not the #of games

whats your bracket looking like?

mem or gsw?

atl or was?

chi or cle?

lac or hou?

Got Memphis, Hawks, Cleveland, Clippers

Memphis vs Cleveland

Memphis Champs

i wouldnt mind that. I love blue collar teams. That'd be awesome for the memphis area. 3-6 mafia better pop off a reunion celebration. Need some og sippin on some sizzurp.

did your bracket change with wall going down? or did you always have ATL beating them?

If Memphis win it all, they better have Dolph preach on repeat the whole parade

Wall is done? Aww man hawks bout to make light work of them now :x

Cavs going back to the finals finally

Would love to see warriors or clippers make it to the finals just cuz they the two teams that niketalk hate the most :lol:

I don't see how Harden can go play against dude without fighting him. Some things are bigger than a pay check or basketball. Hopefully those two handled that after the game and it's over with. Anything short of apologizing face to face to my mom and I'd be suspended 1st quarter for fighting.

Watched a mini-doc on Barnes on VIce (I think) a while back, and it humanized him to a bit. However, after this latest transgression, he's a real piece of ****. Someone needs to put their hands on him. Certain lines you don't cross... :smh:

Watched a mini-doc on Barnes on VIce (I think) a while back, and it humanized him to a bit. However, after this latest transgression, he's a real piece of ****. Someone needs to put their hands on him. Certain lines you don't cross...
mean.gif
That doc was great and made me respect that dude the way he's taking care of his school and his family. Especially the way he stuck up for his sister back in school.

That being said he crossed the line

I saw that, but he still better look out the corner of his eye if Joey Dorsey steps onto the court cause he's gonna commit that flagrant foul

Every series IMO has the potential for conflict. Barnes/Harden Z-Bo/Green Noah/Bron Truth/all of Atlanta.

For anyone who watched Gilbert Arenas collapse to the floor after Gerald Wallace dove into his left knee, Kwame Brown fumble post-entry passes out of bounds, Michael Jordan hobble around for two forgettable seasons that even he refuses to acknowledge and/or a washed up Mitch Richmond struggle to hit shots while Chris Webber thrived in Sacramento, Thursday was another unfriendly reminder that the Washington Wizards simply cannot have nice things.
3625417-7496304809-abs9a.gif

I agree. Also, an apology in this instance (to me) doesn't mean ****. It was absolutely deplorable what he said. To a mother??? :smh:
What you said made no sense considering that he apologized to her because he said he didn't know that she was a mother.

Willis told reporters that Barnes corked off a remark in her direction that angered her older son.

"My older son walked over to [Barnes] and told him to apologize," Willis told reporters. "And he did."

Barnes told her he had lost his own mother and didn't mean to disrespect her.

"What he told me was that he would never want to disrespect anyone's mother because his mother passed from cancer…and that he was sorry," Willis said.

She accepted his apology. As for the exact nature of the remark, Willis said she'd rather not say.

"We'll leave that on the court," Willis said.

Last edited:
WWE Raw intro song "Tonight Is The Night"

Let's go Cavs
Spoke on it before but Rose has been terrible on short rest. He was bad in the Bucks series on short rest and he hasn't gotten any better.

He was great in game 1, only had a 1 day off before game 2 and proceeded to shoot 6-20.

He needs to find some sort of consistency fast because the next 4 games are all on short rest.

What you said made no sense considering that he apologized to her because he said he didn't know that she was a mother.

Willis told reporters that Barnes corked off a remark in her direction that angered her older son.

"My older son walked over to [Barnes] and told him to apologize," Willis told reporters. "And he did."

Barnes told her he had lost his own mother and didn't mean to disrespect her.

"What he told me was that he would never want to disrespect anyone's mother because his mother passed from cancer…and that he was sorry," Willis said.

She accepted his apology. As for the exact nature of the remark, Willis said she'd rather not say.

"We'll leave that on the court," Willis said.

Good enough for me . . . until Barnes something dumb again. And that's coming from a Clippers fan who things Barnes is actually a decent guy (off court, mainly). But he just doesn't seem to be able to help himself sometimes.

Good enough for me . . . until Barnes something dumb again. And that's coming from a Clippers fan who things Barnes is actually a decent guy (off court, mainly). But he just doesn't seem to be able to help himself sometimes.
To be honest. If you had thousands of fans heckling you and saying some wild disrespectful things, you tell me you would eventually say something back to one of them. It just so happens to be one of those fans was an NBA players mom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom