OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I already know who wins the games tonight because, damn Winds just blew my Cable out. 

**** is getting real out here. PeaceNT, I'm headed to the bar, going to atleast get a beer in my face since I can't get away from the Tornados'

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I'm reading all these complaints like, "Or... he could just not talk to people like that."
I really don't understand what's so hard to understand for some people. We don't know what she said...but if it wasn't anything in the realm of "suck my ****"...then what he said crossed the line.

If you dudes were at a game and your girl said "hey Lebron...you're trash"...and he turns around and says "suck my ****"...you gonna look at your girl and be like "well you shouldn't have said ANYTHING to him".
She wouldn't be my girl if she said that.

Good thing I already know who wins the games tonight because, damn Winds just blew my Cable out. 

**** is getting real out here. PeaceNT, I'm headed to the bar, going to atleast get a beer in my face since I can't get away from the Tornados'

be safe man

If I was Harden what his mom said is irrelevant. Beat up Barnes then pull mom aside about keeping her cool at games.

It's like the friend that always gets into brawls at the club. Don't matter who started it or who's right/wrong. You hold your boy down in the moment and then let him have it about starting a fight after.

Last edited:

stay safe fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom