OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe was relevant last year and will be 5 years from now. don't let your fondness for the Lakers cause you to say crazy things

*one of the best ever isn't significant.....
images

If you say so. But maybe talk to some of your fellow Lakers fans like sea manup. Only winning makes a player relevant. So.....

alll in

012610_Baby.jpg

Yes! Big Baby is by FAR my least favorite Clipper. Was just telling my lady the other day watching the game that I can't STAND this fool Big Baby. Unlike others on this board though, I actually like most of the Clipper players.

kobe was relevant last year and will be 5 years from now. don't let your fondness for the Lakers cause you to say crazy things

images
If you say so. But maybe talk to some of your fellow Lakers fans like sea manup. Only winning makes a player relevant. So.....
kobe has won more than the entire clippers team combined tho 
nerd.gif

images

kobe has won more than the entire clippers team combined tho :nerd:

And still went 21-61 this year

Randy Wittman
bruh went from 0 to 100 then back to 0 seconds apart :lol:

images

how many games he play tho[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Randy Wittman
bruh went from 0 to 100 then back to 0 seconds apart :lol:

images

how many games he play tho[emoji]128530[/emoji]

he needs to hang it up

Washed

seeing that he accomplished more in his 19 years than the entire history of the warriors franchise, it might be time to hang them up

we need cap space to keep our 2015 #1 pick happy 
wink.gif

seeing that he accomplished more in his 19 years than the entire history of the warriors franchise

Whatever makes the pain of being the laughing stock of the league go away, I'm all for it :wink: maybe next year

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
"THIS JUST IN: Bulls C Joakim Noah has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for pushing a fan during halftime of Game 2. "

Barnes better chill, it's not like he's a max contract player 
laugh.gif

That's like half his contract 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom