OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes 
sick.gif
roll.gif

this would never have happened if it was lebron's mom who yelled at matt

lebron would have told her to shut the **** up before matt could respond 

If Matt Barnes said that to any other woman, he would be crowned king in this thread. Funny how people only care for women like this when it's the mom of someone they know or root for.

If Harden's mom said anything to him, then what he said was fair game. 

^ Yep.  You can't run your mouth then not expect to be told something back.

She probably said "Booooooooo, you suck" like fans at games would :lol: Talk about taking stuff too serious

Seth Payne @PayneNFL

"First let me ask you, are you the mother of one of my opponents? Oh, pardon me then. I will not demand fellatio from you, good lady."
3:58 PM - 8 May 2015

:rofl: ****

Whittman got in those reporters ***** about Wall "clashing with doctors". Dude was fed UP :lol: :lol:

Y'all MFers ain't have no home training

You shocked? This site has a lot of dudes that are straight disgusted with women, yet wonder why they don't have one, and all the qualities they look for in a woman are actually based on their homie they play in 2K.

Last edited:
[quote name="Mamba MVP"]Y'all MFers ain't have no home training[/quote]I'm saying. :lol:

I'm reading all these complaints like, "Or... he could just not talk to people like that."

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I'm reading all these complaints like, "Or... he could just not talk to people like that."
I really don't understand what's so hard to understand for some people. We don't know what she said...but if it wasn't anything in the realm of "suck my ****"...then what he said crossed the line.

If you dudes were at a game and your girl said "hey Lebron...you're trash"...and he turns around and says "suck my ****"...you gonna look at your girl and be like "well you shouldn't have said ANYTHING to him".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom