OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a rule that you're automatically eliminated if you play with no fight.

Embarrassing game for the Rockets.

Potential Clips-Warriors series would be lit

Rockets aren't frauds, though.
Dudes just aren't as good.

Missing a few players has that affect on most teams.

In my eyes if you are a 1 or 2 seed that arent a real contender you are a fraud, Hawks and Rockets fit that criteria

Last edited:
D. Rose with the bank 3pter :smokin

Harden and Howard with that tissue paper defense making Austin Rivers look like an all star out there :lol:

NO AUSTIN RIVERS COOKING GIF? or did I miss it :lol:

Last edited:

In my eyes if you are a 1 or 2 seed that arent a real contender you are a fraud, Hawks and Rockets fit that criteria
If only it were that simple. 1 and 2 in the East, maybe you can call them frauds.

Houston is missing P. Bev who would have made a HUGE impact.

Donatas is also needed because T Jones.....he aint ready

Really hope Harden turns it around. Thought he would come out with a fight to shed the playoff stigma he has but he's only had one great game this postseason.

It's over though. On to Sunday. Tie it up and come home. Still think this goes 7 and Rockets pulling it off.

Subjective, I guess.

They're missing some players but they also have Harden and Howard. They lost G1 to a CP3-less Clippers and their questionable bench. And then you get blown out in G3 against a not 100% Paul and you let Rivers/Reddick scorch you?

These cats are frauds in my book, but then again I've never believed they were anything more than that. Weak defense and an idiot head coach will never bode well in the playoffs.

Harden slander is too damn high

I wanted Clips to win, but Beard to play well tho... 
frown.gif

giphy.gif

I'm a little salty Rose stole my man JR's shine.

I wish Bull's were tough enough, hell, I hope they are tough enough to send Lebron home, but I can't see it. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom