OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to not root against the Rockets but my experiences at A&M with all the Rockets fans with their Clutch City BS wont let me

I'm a father with 3 kids...

roll.gif

mean.gif
For real.

Reminded me of "I didn't know that was someones Mother"

FOH

Series looks done. Rockets can't hit the 3 ball. Clippers bench looking like an All Star unit vs the Rockets. JJ Reddick (!?!!!) is a Harden stopper. Harden continues to get bottled up vs this Clippers squad. Going back to last year. Doesn't make sense. Austin Rivers :pimp:.

The Only bright spot on this Rockets team the last two years in the playoffs has been Dwight. Who knew, man. Who knew. Might as well throw it down to Dwight than James trying to cross up JJ, which hasn't worked. Or driving to the hoop wildly and hoping for a call that's not coming/turning it over.

Really thought the Rockets would show some heart somewhere after the game 1 debacle, and it hasn't happened. If Austin Rivers doesn't fall down on a behind the back dribble in Game 2, it could be 3-0 Clip Show right now.

The feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom