OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets aren't frauds, though.
Dudes just aren't as good.

Missing a few players has that affect on most teams.

Subjective, I guess.

They're missing some players but they also have Harden and Howard. They lost G1 to a CP3-less Clippers and their questionable bench. And then you get blown out in G3 against a not 100% Paul and you let Rivers/Reddick scorch you?

These cats are frauds in my book, but then again I've never believed they were anything more than that. Weak defense and an idiot head coach will never bode well in the playoffs.

I'll give you the idiot coach, but the defense had been good all year til very late in the season. Can't really say much about the injuries cause they've hardly had their full starting lineup, yet managed to stay the course. Frauds though? That just sounds like residue from the Blazers(?) being eliminated, like Sneakerpro with the Mavs. It's all good, I can relate to salt right now.

Last edited:
Rockets aren't frauds, though.
Dudes just aren't as good.

Missing a few players has that affect on most teams.

Subjective, I guess.

They're missing some players but they also have Harden and Howard. They lost G1 to a CP3-less Clippers and their questionable bench. And then you get blown out in G3 against a not 100% Paul and you let Rivers/Reddick scorch you?

These cats are frauds in my book, but then again I've never believed they were anything more than that. Weak defense and an idiot head coach will never bode well in the playoffs.

I'll give you the idiot coach, but the defense had been good all year til very late in the season. Can't really say much about the injuries cause they've hardly had their full starting lineup, yet managed to stay the course. Frauds though? That just sounds like residue from the Blazers being eliminated, like Sneakerpro with the Mavs. It's all good, I can relate to salt right now.

Fraud statement comes from the REAL contenders in the west being seeded 1,3 and 6

laugh.gif
 Gold breh...

Not sure if you can really call them frauds.

Without bringing up injuries since every team deals with certain circumstances, they were tied with the Clippers and only won one more game then the Spurs/Grizzlies.

11 bad/horrible quarters. Only one good quarter (4th in game 2) and they are down 2-1. IF, IF Mchale can figure out how to coach and get Harden in better situations and the bench shows up, Rockets are still more then alive.

This series is such a mismatch, but if you just dismissed the Clips dominance over the rockets since James has been there, you wouldn't know that. And I'm saying that as unbiased as can be.

-CP3 comes back and as we all said in the clips thread, JJ would be a main benefactor to that. There's no way JASON TERRY, PABLO PRIGIONI, etc. is going to defend JJ in 2015. 

-JJ Redick (and the rest of the team) once again played phenomenal defense on James, keeping him off the line. JJ's defense on Harden over the last two years isn't a fluke. It's very real, and the Clips as a whole have kind of figured out how to play Harden. 

-People Kill doc for his GM skills, but quietly he's putting together a more than serviceable bench this postseason, showing some serious depth. Jamal, Austin has been a huge development, Big Baby was fantastic against SAS, spencer hawes came in and gave some fantastic minutes. That's a 9 man deep rotation, and I doubt any team in the playoffs right now can go deeper than that. Also, Reggie Bullock, CDR, Jordan Farmar, none of them would have done what austin has been doing this postseason. 

- At the end of the day, I just don't see how Houston wins another game this series. They may get hot, or Harden may go crazy and they steal a game but I wasn't being biased when I said I truly believe Houston has no shot at winning this series. If I'm wrong, i'll be the first to admit it but I just don't see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom