OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What was he gonna do? **** on him while he was sitting next to him?
What he did was more than just refusing to put him on blast, though, man. 
laugh.gif

If someone's pointing a gun at you and I grab their hand and point the gun upwards, that's different than if I actually point it at me.

Bron criticized HIMSELF like he reads Mean Tweets about himself. "I had 7 TOs. Maybe if I had 4, we win. I was 8 for 25. Maybe if I'm 11 for 25, we win. Only one steal. Blah, blah, blah, shoot ME."

That's different than just, "Leave him alone."

Last edited:
i took it more so bron is always just making it about himself. no matter what anybody else on the team did, this is about me. he still took all the credit lol. he packaged it with a pretty bow of selflessness

What he did was more than just refusing to put him on blast, though, man. 
laugh.gif

If someone's pointing a gun at you and I grab your hand and point the gun upwards, that's different than if I actually point it at me.

Bron criticized HIMSELF like he reads Mean Tweets about himself. "I had 7 TOs. Maybe if I had 4, we win. I was 8 for 25. Maybe if I'm 11 for 25, we win. Only one steal. Blah, blah, blah, shoot ME."

That's different than just, "Leave him alone."
People gonna find something anyways

Austin Albino Rivers looking alot like Aaron Williams.  Rivers family got the chameleon eye going on.

Last edited:
Anyone taking us to go up 2-1 today besides me? I think the home crowd can help carry us to the win. Along with a big game from Beal.

Bron had zero clean post ups on butler last night. dude was either fumbling the ball in the post or leaning AWAY from the basket. Biggest gripe on lebby is his unwillingness to assert himself closer to the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom