OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what kinda camera they using for the game?
or am i just tripping right now

pp wheelchair gm 2.0

Last edited:
Nene 
nerd.gif

Great article on TA..

http://espn.go.com/blog/nba/post/_/id/2899/inside-the-mind-of-the-grizzlies-tony-allen

But Allen doesn’t apologize for who he is. That’s been the case all his life, even times when he took on someone else’s identity to help stay out of trouble back in high school. Veteran NBA guard Will Bynum, who grew up in Chicago with Allen and was a high school teammate, still laughs at how it all went down.

Allen kept himself eligible during basketball seasons as a standout at Crane Tech on Chicago’s west side. But after the season ended, it was a challenge to maintain focus and keep those grades up to par.

“I moved in with him to make sure he was going to class,” Bynum said of Allen’s junior season in high school. “So during the offseason, to keep him out of trouble, they had him playing football. The thing is, he got real good in football and started scoring touchdowns. But he was ineligible. So they put his name down as Antonio Brown, so he could play. He had, like, six touchdowns in a game and was in the newspaper. And all these college coaches would come to our school, like, ‘Who is this 6-4 tight end?’ At some point, he had to stop playing because he was scoring too much and getting too much attention.”

:lol:

This quarter has fulfilled all hideous expectations so far, but DeMarre Carroll is so active on defense. :x

Can't believe what I saw last night. Austin Rivers took over a 2nd round playoff game.

Wall's going to announce "I would have came back for Game 6" after the Hawks eliminate them in 5.

Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom