OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, dude shot 8 for 25 with 7 TOs and no help from Kyrie and bulls only won on a yolo contested 3, i dont like the bulls chances this series honestly
In short, I don't expect the Cavs to have even one more game like that, let alone two like the Bulls need.

CEkoK4RUgAAIbMZ.jpg
A+ Bro 
laugh.gif
. Pulling for the Clippers/Grizzlies!!

I still don't see Chicago winning, but 6Bron wouldn't have let that happen last year. 

Barkley is just a major troll. He motivates teams and players by talking crap about them and runs to go bet the spread. Probably could come up with some advanced causation graph of barkley's comments and the outcome of the game, much like the nt slander formula

Last edited:
You'll never see game 6 bron again. Dude needed a ventilator midway through the 1st in game 2.

I forgot all about Pat Bev.

A lot of people have. Though his defense this year hasn't been as good as the previous years, his defense is still missed, along with simply having young legs at that position. Terry and Prig can't start for the long haul against CP3, Conley and other too PGs. You also can't have an up and down Jones at the PF spot. He had ten quick points and was very active on the boards early, then it felt like he was never on the court after that.

Just watched these Austin Rivers highlights, unreal. James Harden should be ASHAMED

CloseIllFritillarybutterfly.gif

And this is just a whole new level of swagger

:nthat:

But the release on his shot :x

The only thing more embarrassing than Riversanity stunning on us like that is him looking like he's never cooked in his life :smh:

If he attacks, there will be whistles.

Fax.

Just a matter of whether or not the Bulls have game planned how to win DESPITE that.

You'll never see game 6 bron again. Dude needed a ventilator midway through the 1st in game 2.

That's what happens when you're washed but like Ska said, I expect no fewer than 15 FTAs for him next game.

That's what happens when you're washed but like Ska said, I expect no fewer than 15 FTAs for him next game.
The game isn't even going to start with a tipoff. It's going to start with 2 Lebby FTs, and after the 2nd one, game on. 
laugh.gif

Michael had the fadeaway.
Kareem had the skyhook.
Beard has the free throw.

Bum *** *****.
H town is down

Barkley is just a major troll. He motivates teams and players by talking crap about them and runs to go bet the spread. Probably could come up with some advanced causation graph of barkley's comments and the outcome of the game, much like the nt slander formula
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

:lol:  :lol:

Barkley = gordon gecko?

Blue horseshoe loves anacott steel *** *****

Last edited:

:lol:  :lol:

Well **** he may be right :lol: :lol: he lowballed the Hawks with his Brook Lopez Love, and gave the Rockets props in general before this series started, and said the Clips didn't stand a chance. I knew it :x :lol:

Yall hate on Lebron so much but that's about as selfless as you can get. That reporter tried to stir the pot with that question. Makes me more of a fan...

Time for the Bradley Beal show? :nerd:

I'm almost positive you post all the NBA Legion tweets :lol:

In other news.

@mcten: Cavs coach David Blatt cancelled practice Saturday to "get the guys off their feet." They had a group yoga session at the hotel instead.

Flame on NT flame on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom