OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry needs to go full Westbrook...

40 shots at the minimum.
Wouldn't matter. He isn't putting any real pressure on the defense and his making some extremely irresponsible decisions with the ball right now.

Can't be making all these flimsy decisions against the Grizzlies. Responsibility has to be at a premium. We'll see if his skillset allows it to be though.

Wouldn't matter. He isn't putting any real pressure on the defense and his making some extremely irresponsible decisions with the ball right now.

Can't be making all these flimsy decisions against the Grizzlies. Responsibility has to be at a premium. We'll see if his skillset allows it to be though.
exactly, he gotta stop playing loose. 

FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE
CEm177fXIAIpzRn.jpg

I just started tuning in and saw the scoreboard. Tony Allen has only 2 points and 2 steals. Are yall trolling? What happened?

You're right, but I don't know what else can work.

It's not looking good at all.

If MVP is gonna be turning the ball over so often he has to do better than 12 points on 13 shots.

Fam is out here throwing wrap around passes to NOBODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom