OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If GSW not going to double down low, they are just going to make things that much easier. They have to find a way to make Memphis shoot more outside shots. I'm not sure if Kerr would go 2-3 against them, but you would think the best defensive team in the league would not have to play zone to win a game.

Let's hope they start calling the hold on the Grizz. Holding onto Curry's jersey and shorts all game

People say this every single playoff series. Its the playoffs and its called defense. Get over it.

Grabbing jersey is defense? Gotcha

tumblr_n9qr21CwOA1smcbm7o1_500.gif

It's called facts

Last edited:
Let's hope they start calling the hold on the Grizz. Holding onto Curry's jersey and shorts all game
not a big deal., cp0 does it to curry all the time last years playoffs, they never called but curry still was able to make shots. these 2 games have been sloppy for steph

All I hear is people saying "they need to do this or that". Golden State is trying to run their plays, Memphis is just doing one hell of a job defending them. I will admit, Golden State is missing a few wide open shots but they're dead tired from the physicality. You could see Klay bending over at the FT line because he's struggling to get open looks.

Yep, Memphis is defending everything.

If GSW not going to double down low, they are just going to make things that much easier. They have to find a way to make Memphis shoot more outside shots. I'm not sure if Kerr would go 2-3 against them, but you would think the best defensive team in the league would not have to play zone to win a game.
This would be their best bet. You would rather Mem beats you shooting than shooting high percentage layups.
Gotta give Mem props for imposing their will on GS in the 1st half.

Last edited:
Well it's rare that a team, especially an elite one changes philosophies this late into the year. They won't deviate too far from what they've been doing all year. I say that to say Zone is out of the question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom