OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does jalen rose make the "I wish there was a company that could cut all of your bills in half" joke at the start of every halftime show? This is the third time I've heard him say it, and I don't even watch the halftime show very often.

Let's hope they start calling the hold on the Grizz. Holding onto Curry's jersey and shorts all game

j6nygg.jpg

Call them archeologists, because they're going to the post....

Jalen Rose is on Reggie Millers level now.

I hope they put on the broadcast the crowd when "whoop that trick" comes on.

"Call us an archeologist because we are going to the post"
- Jalen Rose while talking about the grizz playing style during the highlights

... Am I the only one that doesn't get the joke or analogy?

All I hear is people saying "they need to do this or that". Golden State is trying to run their plays, Memphis is just doing one hell of a job defending them. I will admit, Golden State is missing a few wide open shots but they're dead tired from the physicality. You could see Klay bending over at the FT line because he's struggling to get open looks.

Last edited:
GSW's problems start on defense. They've got to start getting consecutive stops so they can start getting some things easy. Too much 5v5 right now and they don't have the personell to flourish playing this way. Memphis's defense is too good for that.

Gotta start getting some stops, so Curry can get loose in transition a bit here.

They also need to slow down Mem frontcourt. 55 points in a half is a little high for Mem.
They wont win if Mem plays good D AND good Offense

"Call us an archeologist because we are going to the post"
- Jalen Rose while talking about the grizz playing style during the highlights

... Am I the only one that doesn't get the joke or analogy?
At best, I'm thinking he wanted to say the past because post-up oriented offense is an old school thing, realized it wasnt gonna work and just abandoned it mid sentence but it was so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom