OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI... through 3 games against the Grizz, Dame was putting up better numbers than the MVP.

But he sucks tho.
nerd.gif

Bro they've played like this every playoff series for the past like 4 years :lol:
The difference between past years and this year is MEM ability to close out games.
In year's past when Mem gave up a 19 point lead, they lost. They did it 2 years in a row.
This year they win those types of games.

Oh and Steph is playing far from the MVP.

All that slow walking with your head down...man he better snap out of that ****.

:smh:

Last edited:
I would love to see the griz win it all

Every year for the past 4 years I've said this and convinced myself that it was the Grizzlies year.

I have to see this Grizzlies team with Z-Bo, Marc and Tony Allen win a damn championship. Please God.

oh no 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at the wooden hat. 

for playing so bad gs still had a shot. this series aint over yet. they just gotta chill out. dudes aint handling the pressure. 

Last edited:
The Warriors will win Game 4 imo. Z-Bo is aging like Duncan. Not as big of a threat, but still good at the things he's always been good at when it counts.
Z-Bo game has always been about fundamentals and not athleticism.

Every year for the past 4 years I've said this and convinced myself that it was the Grizzlies year.

I have to see this Grizzlies team with Z-Bo, Marc and Tony Allen win a damn championship. Please God.
I know its WAY too early to say but...
Ticker tape parade on Riverside would be :pimp:

The difference between past years and this year is MEM ability to close out games.
In year's past when Mem gave up a 19 point lead, they lost. They did it 2 years in a row.
This year they win those types of games.

Memphis showed me a lot in that 1st round series against Portland. The fact they took care of business in 5 games with Conley missing in 2.5 games says a lot. They just look like a completely different team right now and they put a lot of emphasis on going all the way this year. They have been through a lot of battles and have seen every round of the playoffs except the Finals. Not to mention, in previous playoff series, it was always something that held them back. Most of the time it was injuries. Conley is hurt now, but he's still capable of putting together some good performances as seen in Game 2. Just try to stay healthy and I think they can go all the way. I thought San Antonio would be the only team to stop them and thank goodness they are out.

And the only reason LAC fans rooting for MEM is because they think MEM is an easier matchup. I would love to be the underdog against LAC. LOVE IT.

Only reason you wanted the Clippers to beat the Spurs was cuz you think the Clippers are an easier matchup. I'm schleep doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom