OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame: 18, 4 and 4 on 35% shooting through his first three games against MEM

Curry: 21. 6 and 3 on 39% shooting through his first three games against MEM

Better numbers where

Dame: 18, 4 and 4 on 35% shooting through his first three games against MEM

Curry: 21. 6 and 3 on 39% shooting through his first three games against MEM

Better numbers where
@Chester McFloppy
nerd.gif

Memphis showed me a lot in that 1st round series against Portland. The fact they took care of business in 5 games with Conley missing in 2.5 games says a lot. They just look like a completely different team right now and they put a lot of emphasis on going all the way this year. They have been through a lot of battles and have seen every round of the playoffs except the Finals. Not to mention, in previous playoff series, it was always something that held them back. Most of the time it was injuries. Conley is hurt now, but he's still capable of putting together some good performances as seen in Game 2. Just try to stay healthy and I think they can go all the way. I thought San Antonio would be the only team to stop them and thank goodness they are out.
Fa sho. They have learned alot. Another thing they have gotten better at is playing through contact with no call. In year's past they would get frustated with not getting the calls and self-destruct. Especially those seires vs LAC. But this games proves that they can play the game even when calls arent going their way.

Its not like Curry's numbers are that much better :lol: I'm sure of James Harden was playing that way, NT would call him a fraud.

Still expect this to go 7.

It would not surprise me.

Honestly, the Grizz have shocked me throughout this post season. They are finally playing the way many thought they were capable of playing. This just looks like a completely different team. It would not shock me if the Grizz win out at this point, but I'm always preparing for the worst with this team. They can be very bipolar :lol:

I would never say such outlandish things. You know me better than that.
I know you wouldn't my friend. Just didn't want those similar numbers to become a thing like the Irving/Isiah Thomas thing took off

I don't think anyone's calling Harden a fraud btw. Folks just get frustrated with his style of play in general so they love to see him struggle by his standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom