OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro the ball didn't even hit the out of bounds line on the first bounce. there should have been like .4 on the clock.

Refs absolute joke
Exactly.  If that's what they were reviewing, they ****** that up on top of the advantage it gave Cleveland to draw a play.  Awful. 

Props to Bron on that first clutch killer instinct shot I've seen him take and make :smokin

I didn't think it was going in but he showed and prove. Guess he realize how desperate his situation is when Irving and Love are out and only JR Smith is there to help.

I'm BLOWN! I can't believe the officiating on that last Cleveland possession :lol: :smh:

We should be in extras right now.

At the end of the day we didn't do ourselves any favor with that 2-11 start to the fourth. Sucks it had to come down to that type of situation though.

Noah jumped straight up, how is that a foul? I don't even know why the play was stopped. That foul on lebron could've been not called

Can someone explain how "the refs ****** the Bulls", when Lebron got called for an offensive foul that could've went either way, along with Butler low key tugging on Lebron, PLUS Noah fouling him :lol: ? The refs practically gave the Bulls chances to win.

Not mad at that last play and that "unofficial" timeout, but the Bulls got jobbed plenty of times in the game. Not that Cleveland didn't, but I felt too many calls were late on the Bulls.

That shot
laugh.gif

what kind of play did they even draw up?

they got a free time out and they ended up with a lebron james contested 3... give me a break with this free time out ****

yall are so god damn ridiculous sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom