OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of play did they even draw up?

they got a free time out and they ended up with a lebron james contested 3... give me a break with this free time out ****

yall are so god damn ridiculous sometimes

You can't be this dense?

There's a difference between getting a chance to get on the same page for a last play and having to just wing it.

Last edited:
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
gladbron.png
:lol:

FRIST BRUCE, NOW THE BULLS

ITS OVER

KANYE CURSE

Trademarked
smh

yall sayin the refs gave a free timeout/.??

what about that bogus offensive foul call lmaooo

Boss shot by Bronny.
Can't even hate. And I'm rooting for the Bulls.

Refs were horrible both ways all night, doesn't change the fact that LeBron won the game with a clutch shot.

Give him some credit.

drose sucks. dude acting all hard like he won w/ that baloney buzzer beater. now they lost w/o gasol.

goes back to what we talked about. GASOL the true MVP and anchor. butler, rose and noah all suck.

Last edited:
You can't be this dense?

It allowed everyone to get on the same page. Clear out and give Lebron the ball.

There's a difference between getting a chance to get on the same page for a last play and having to just wing it.
Dense still a bannable offense around here? 
laugh.gif

They shouldn't have gotten the timeout but It is what it is. The Bulls don't deserve a pass for that. Their offense is horrid. Great shot by LBJ.

Crazy weekend of games.  It's too bad the Rockets suck too bad for there to be any chances of another game winner tonight

Boss shot by Bronny.

Can't even hate. And I'm rooting for the Bulls.

Refs were horrible both ways all night, doesn't change the fact that LeBron won the game with a clutch shot.

Give him some credit.
JR deserves much more credit than him

No doubt overall performance wise.
I was just referring to the shot in that moment, but for the most part Bron had a below average performance for being who he is.

Does David Blatt even have a clipboard? That was four straight inbound plays where the Cavs looked like no plays were drawn up. On that game winner no one moved to even try and create a decoy for the inbound to Bron, that is insane. This is the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom