OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peopele see the game how they want to see the game based on who they are rooting for and their femaleish emotions. Same ones complain bout the "extra time" say nothing about the foul the previous play.

Tech should've been called as Blatt called a TO, the refs allows the Cavs basically a TO by letting them draw up a play while their impromptu review is going on. Then put time back on the clock in the process. It's clear the Bulls got hosed in this game.

Can someone explain how "the refs ****** the Bulls", when Lebron got called for an offensive foul that could've went either way, along with Butler low key tugging on Lebron, PLUS Noah fouling him :lol: ? The refs practically gave the Bulls chances to win.

It's the NT "way" b :lol:

Can someone explain how "the refs ****** the Bulls", when Lebron got called for an offensive foul that could've went either way, along with Butler low key tugging on Lebron, PLUS Noah fouling him :lol: ? The refs practically gave the Bulls chances to win.

They don't want to hear it, Satan just hit a game winner... it's the end of the world.

what kind of play did they even draw up?

they got a free time out and they ended up with a lebron james contested 3... give me a break with this free time out ****

yall are so god damn ridiculous sometimes
It's almost twisted how folks around here concoct ways to disparage certain players. James, Paul etc.

I'm BLOWN! I can't believe the officiating on that last Cleveland possession :lol: :smh:

We should be in extras right now.

At the end of the day we didn't do ourselves any favor with that 2-11 start to the fourth. Sucks it had to come down to that type of situation though.

Only that possession and not the previous 2?

:lol:

Hmmmmm... we need to interview Dunleavy's chin/throat and LeBron's elbow.

No other Cav moved on that inbound play 
laugh.gif
, they didnt even try and hide what was going to happen.

It was bad officiating all around.

At the end I thought they were rigging it so the Cavs would lose. Don't bring none of that bull **** about the Cavs got the refs in they pocket.

Bron just made a clutch shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom