OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Lakers fan turned Warriors fan calling Laker fans phony???

you would know :lol:

I see. Weird to me but do your thing and flourish 
pimp.gif

EL OH EL.

Lebron along with Wade and Bosh have been to the last 4 finals.
that doesn't take anything away from his accomplishments. ask anyone who the #1 player from 2005-2015 is. i can't see an argument for anyone else, much less "NOT EVEN CLOSE" 

el oh el 

Last edited:
Bout to head out to Staples Center. Gotta get there early to buy an Austin Rivers jersey before they sell out.

Also gotta give props to JR and Mozgov for keeping the Cavs in the game and reason for them taking the lead for it to even end with Bron making that shot.

If I told you JR Smith and Timofey Mozgov would be key players in the Cavs success in the 2nd round 2015 playoffs you'd laugh.

@haralabob: The last PJax coached playoff series. 2011 Mavs vs Lakers, Mavs outscored the Lakers ~37 to 11 from the 3pt line.

Bout to head out to Staples Center. Gotta get there early to buy an Austin Rivers jersey before they sell out.
That's another thing, who would've thought Austin Rivers would've improved so much that he's a deciding factor on the Clips.

I initially thought being coached by his father would totally nerf any improvement in his game.

East lookin' weak as hell, got Grampa Bron and senial Uncle Drew lookin' like the best team in the conference

mean.gif
 A healthy Heat team could be causing problems right now.

I wanna believe in the Wiz or Hawks but those two are anomalies, not sure who's washed? It's like that episode of Jamie Foxx where the identical jewel thief is wearing the same clothes 
frown.gif

East lookin' weak as hell, got Grampa Bron and senial Uncle Drew lookin' like the best team in the conference

:smh:  A healthy Heat team could be causing problems right now.

I wanna believe in the Wiz or Hawks but those two are anomalies, not sure who's washed? It's like that episode of Jamie Foxx where the identical jewel thief is wearing the same clothes :frown:
If it happens the Wiz will beat the Cavs in ECF. I expect Wall and Beal to play and Pierce to ruin it for Bron.

The west got it in the finals though.

Bulls have no killer instinct. They want to win a match with light punches and leg sweeps. We need to rip their hearts out, sprinkle some salt, and eat that **** in front of their face. It's God damn embarrassing. This Cavs team is ripe for the taking. We've wanted this match up all season. It's redundant and embarrassing. Where's the ******* moxie??? The tenacity??? It's 2011 all over again offensively. Push the ******* ball. Our half court sets take too long to develop, and often ends with a low percentage shots. I'm disappointed.

Seriously. Dudes are hilarious on here. And that talk coming from a dude like him who probably SWEARS his favorite player who had a similar game 7 in the finals was throwing up bricks left and right but hey, " he had double digit rebounds." He contributed. Riiiiight. But when bron has this kind of game, it's "man bron hella being bailed out."
Preach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom