OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
LeBron has yall blood boiling
he does tho... i dont need to pretend to not care about basketball. ill be pissed off for a minute about this game as a bulls fan. 

lebron is supposed to hit that shot being he's "one of the greatest" . so why yall getting so hyped lol

Lol, you being sarcastic? Jordan hits that and you'll get the SAME reaction. If you aren't being sarcastic then I guess basketball isn't your sport. :smh: at questioning why a game winner in that fashion is being "hyped up."

lebron is supposed to hit that shot being he's "one of the greatest" . so why yall getting so hyped lol

Lol, you being sarcastic? Jordan hits that and you'll get the SAME reaction. If you aren't being sarcastic then I guess basketball isn't your sport. :smh: at questioning why a game winner in that fashion is being "hyped up."
Even if he's new to basketball where he been the past few days? Been nothing but game winners being hyped up :lol:

Lol, you being sarcastic? Jordan hits that and you'll get the SAME reaction. If you aren't being sarcastic then I guess basketball isn't your sport.
mean.gif
at questioning why a game winner in that fashion is being "hyped up."
that dude is a moron. haha... like everyone in the stadium just sits calmly after the shot goes in... lebron isn't an alien, he's just the best for the last decade

Heartbreaking loss, did it to ourselves with that fourth quarter drought.

Great shot tho, gotta give him credit for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom