OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker fans are so phony
laugh.gif
Was wondering about that 

"As a Bulls fan"

what the heck, thought he was supposed to be a Laker fan

Not trying to derail this into a Kobe vs Lebron thread, but just saw Alok Pattani from ESPN tweet this stat. Pretty interesting.

"@AlokPattaniESPN: LeBron now has more postseason go-ahead/game-tying FGM in final 24 sec of Q4/OT than Kobe (8 to 7). And much more efficient (19 FGA vs 28)."

Lol, you being sarcastic? Jordan hits that and you'll get the SAME reaction. If you aren't being sarcastic then I guess basketball isn't your sport. :smh: at questioning why a game winner in that fashion is being "hyped up."
that dude is a moron. haha... like everyone in the stadium just sits calmly after the shot goes in... lebron isn't an alien, he's just the best for the last decade

Yea, not even close to being remotely true.

Last edited:
I don't care who wins, both teams were overrated imo... I hope they both get ousted

With or without Love, I thought Cavs were going to get tramped in the finals,

If Wall would return, Wiz- Cavs series would be 
smokin.gif
 tho

Bulls have no one to blame but themselves. Granted, the refs have been garbage all series. Bulls should have won today. However, when you can't get a basket in a 7 minute span, or can't capitalize on possessions, you deserve to lose. I'm not saying it's over yet, but I'd be surprised if we win another game, let alone the series.

I don't care who wins, both teams were overrated imo... I hope they both get ousted

If Wall would return, Wiz- Cavs series would be :smokin  tho

I'd love to see Wiz vs Cavs. I think it'd be a great series if, like you said, Wall comes back. Has there been any further info released other than that it depends on what he wants to do and how he feels?

If Wall would return, Wiz- Cavs series would be 
smokin.gif
  tho
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom