OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden needs to reevaluate his game...not built for the playoffs...

Nothing wrong about being crafty drawing fouls but atleast go hard and try to get the bucket like wade instead waiting for the whistle

Nah...He needs a coach to take his name to the next level. Honestly, dude has all the tools to be a great in the playoffs

Harden needs to reevaluate his game...not built for the playoffs...

Nothing wrong about being crafty drawing fouls but atleast go hard and try to get the bucket like wade instead waiting for the whistle

Nah...He needs a coach to take his name to the next level. Honestly, dude has all the tools to be a great in the playoffs

True, but I'm sure a good coach would tell him the same thing

Pretty much. When you have zero offensive flow and you are forced to force a shot, you won't get a good look. McHale is just throwing a team out there and hoping they hit their shots.

Houston need some dawgs. They got a team full of fun loving, happy _'s. Pat is the only tough player on the team but he's a little dude.

Last edited:
Houston need some dawgs. They got a team full of fun loving, happy _'s. Pat is the only tough player on the team but he's a little dude.
Dwight is supposed to be that guy

Jones seems like a good fit on paper but you may be on to something. Ariza and Jones are so mellow out there

idk I think they have the core in place, just have to sprinkle some guys in there, get a new coach and hope for the best

Last edited:
Dwight telling S_universal to come out here
laugh.gif

The system
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom